So you need some good Christmas greetings messages for your holiday cards? You can chill now coz we’ve got you. Here, you can find tons of Christmas and new year greetings messages that you use or get some inspiration from while writing your own. We understand that writing a message for Christmas card could be time-consuming especially when a “writer’s block” hit you. So we hope that these Christmas greetings messages could help you.
10 Best Christmas Greetings Messages
If you need the best Christmas greetings messages for your card, no need to browse further. In this section, we compiled the 10 best and fresh Christmas messages for greeting cards for Yuletide season. These christmas greetings can also be partnered with your own wordings.
- The carols are resounding in the streets
Singing and humming to the sound of joyful beats
When everyone is happy and love fills the air
This season of Christmas to you I’ll sweetly share.
- Christmas is the most joyous event of the year
It’s a time of laughter and good cheers
A time for families to gather round the Christmas trees
And spreading love to those we hold so dear
- Snow flakes and sleigh rides
Toys, gifts and sweet delights
These I love when Christmas strikes
Most especially when you’re by my side
- Good tidings and joyful cheers
This is the best time of the year
Christmas is here, let’s all be gay
Best wishes on Christmas day!
- Warm wishes on Christmas day!
It’s best time of the year
Enjoy it with the ones you love so dear.
- Christmas is a time to be with the ones we love so dear.
May you have a blast this yuletide season!
Merry Christmas to you and your family
- Christmas carols and silver bells
People exchanging gifts everywhere
Oh, this joy that this yuletide brings
Remain in your heart throughout your days.
- Sweet delights to come your way
Throughout the year specially on Christmas day
May this season bring you more strength and hope
Joy and peace to dwell in your home
Warm greetings to your on Christmas day!
- Meet this day with laughter and cheers!
Christmas time is in the air!
May you enjoy it with family and friends so dear
May you have an exciting and blissful new year!
- Hear the silver bells ringing
Everyone is smiling
What a joyful feeling
To celebrate Christmas with the ones you love.
Have a delightful yuletide season!
Christmas and New Year Greetings Messages
Wish your friends a loved ones a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year using our set of christmas greetings messages. We have written some good christmas and new year messages that you may find suitable for your needs.
- I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and New Year with lots of love and peace. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- Everyone’s been waiting for this day to arrive
With the city filled with colors so bright
Everyone’s been exchanging gifts and greetings
What a blissful joy this yuletide brings.
Enjoy every delight on Christmas season!
- I prayed and asked god that even in another life, you would still be my family. I love and appreciate you very much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Behind the flickering lights, the presents and the food, Christmas is a time for forgiveness, compassion and friendship. Let us all remember and enjoy this season with love in our hearts.
- It’s beautiful to witness the wonder of a child experiencing Christmas for the first time. And we can’t be children forever but we sure can pretend for one night. Happy Holidays!
- If all your family does during the holidays is argue with each other, then try to look at the bright side: at least you’re together. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, make sure to leave out some water for the reindeers, some milk for the elves and a stronger drink for Santa. He deserves it. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is here! One of the happiest times of the year. So, get your friends and family together and rejoice in the season’s cheer. Happy Holidays!
Funny Christmas Greetings Messages
What a better way to make your closed friends and family smile on the holiday other than sending them funny Cristmas greetings messages? Funny Christmas cards can be a perfect partner of your gifts for your siblings, best friends and even co-workers. Who knows, they might need them on specific moment. Just make sure that you use appropriate joke or humor to not offend them.
- Please, be responsible and leave only a glass of milk for Santa, this Christmas. He’ll be driving all night, you know. Happy Holidays! And hide the liquor, if necessary.
- Merry Christmas! Now that I have your attention, can I ask for a tiny favor? If you catch Santa, will you let him know I did not get the new iPhone last year? Thanks!
- Because Christmas is a time for sharing and giving, will you be willing to lend me a few bucks? I promise I’ll pay you back. Eventually. Happy Holidays!
- I’m starting a petition to have another Christmas in January. Can I count on your signature? Awesome! Happy Holidays, mate!
- Here’s my diet proposition for this happy time of year. It has nothing to do with nutrition but everything to do with cheer. Enjoy yourself and have a very Merry Christmas!
- Please, enjoy your Christmas! Put up the biggest tree, buy the nicest presents and go crazy on the Christmas lights. But not too crazy. Remember the electric bill is on you, too. Happy Holidays!
- If you wanted to have the only house visible from space, this Christmas, you’ve gotten your wish. Just kidding! I may be a little jealous… Happy Holidays!
- This is your ghost of Christmas past, warning you to enjoy this year’s Holiday season. You never know when you’ll have your last. So, make it count, but within reason. Merry Christmas! Boo!
Sweet Christmas Greetings Messages
Can’t find the best words to say to your someone special this Christmas? Then this section is for you. We have a few sweet and romantic christmas greetings messages that you can send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband and wife, or even to your crush!
- I found you the perfect Christmas present. But I didn’t get it at a fancy store. It’s more of a vintage product, really. It’s me, in a bow, standing at your door. Happy Holidays!
- Studies show I always have a really good time at Christmas whenever you’re around. So, let’s make sure I have a really good time this year, too. Happy Holidays!
- On Christmas, every hug feels warmer, every song sounds more beautiful and every dish tastes like a delicacy. So, let’s make Christmas an everyday affair. Deal? Happy Holidays!
- I can’t promise you peace of mind or the most magic of all nights, but I can guarantee you’ll get a warm hug under some beautiful Christmas lights. Happy Holidays!
- If Christmas cheer could be bottled, I would buy you a six pack. But, since it can’t, I’ll settle for getting you some nice cognac. Happy Holidays!
- You’re all I want, come Christmas morning. My very own prince charming. Happy Holidays, my love!
- I really wanted to throw you a Christmas parade but the reindeers got sick and Santa couldn’t make it… So, this message will have to suffice. Happy Holidays, mate!
Christmas Greetings Messages for Family
As you celebrate the Yuletide season, don’t forget to express your warmest Christmas greetings to your family. For good samples of Christmas greetings messages for cards meant for your relatives and family member, especially to those who are miles away, choose the best ones below.
- Every year, I wish for a white Christmas. And, even though the snow doesn’t always come, I can always count on my friends and family to brighten up the season. So, thank you. And Happy Holidays!
- Embrace the season’s music, its flavors and smells. Rejoice in the cold weather that brings us all closer together and have a very Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a time to spend with family. Whether around the same table or in different time zones over a video call, as long as you’re together, everything else will fall into place. Happy Holidays!
- No matter how hard things are in your life, everything always seems a bit better around Christmas time. Here’s wishing you a lovely Holiday Season!
- Have a lovely Holiday season! Play with the little ones, converse with your elders and enjoy everyone’s company. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, offer the best part of yourself and get the best of others in return. Here’s hoping for many successful busyness deals this season. Happy Holidays!
- This year’s official Christmas competition is on and I think you’re in the lead. Congratulations to the kindest person I know. And Happy Holidays!
- For this year’s Christmas pudding, I’m recommending a sprinkle of cheer, a full cup of joy and as much love as you like. This will make just about as many servings as you’ll need. Happy Holidays!
Christmas Greetings Messages for Friends
When writing for friends, you can either go serious or comic. But of course, you can also go for inspirational or something sentimental. Whichever you want for Christmas greetings messages for your friends, we got you. Here are some samples of merry christmas messages greetings to use.
- If everything becomes more beautiful and everyone becomes nicer, why can’t we celebrate Christmas every day? I’m in if you are. Happy Holidays!
- I can already imagine you by the fireplace, a glass of eggnog on one hand, a piece of pie on the other, enjoying the Holidays among your loved ones. Am I close? Hopefully, so. Merry Christmas!
- May this Holiday season bring you and yours all the peace of mind, love and joy you‘ve hoped for. Merry Christmas, my friend!
- Since Christmas is a time for spreading love and joy, here I am delivering some to my favorite people in the world. Enjoy. And a Happy Holiday season to you and yours!
- Whether you rejoice from the loudness of the season or prefer to contemplate the quiet in between, this Christmas I hope you get exactly what you’ve wished for. Happy Holidays!
- I wish only good things, for me and mine and you and yours. No fancy cars, no golden rings, but rather many blessings knocking on our doors. Merry Christmas!
- This Holiday season, the only thing I’ll need is to be surrounded by good friends and loving family members. Thank you for helping me out. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Greetings Messages
Still can’t find the right words to use and still now idea what to write in a Christmas card? Don’t worry, we have more. Just scroll down for more merry Christmas greetings messages.
- May the Holiday season bring you all that’s good and nice. May you find yourself surrounded by love and joy and all life’s things that have no price. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a very Merry Christmas in the company of your friends and family, with a full table of food and many presents under the tree. Happy Holidays!
- I hope this Holiday season treats you with kindness and brings you all you’ve wished for. Have yourself a very Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the entire world! (Or, at least, the part I’ve been to…) Happy Holidays!
- This Christmas, my wish is for you to get lost in the magic of the season and finally find its real meaning. Enjoy the ride. And Happy Holidays!
- May you receive the tightest of hugs, eat the best deserts and sing the jolliest of carols this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- The noise means you have a full house, the fighting means all of you care and the tummy aches mean everyone enjoyed the food. So, if this is what your Christmas looks like, well done. And Happy Holidays!
Inspirational Christmas Greetings Messages
Like mentioned earlier, your Christmas greetings messages can go from inspirational to comic. If you need more inspiring and motivational Christmas card greetings, you may choose from this category.
- This holiday season, make sure to keep your home warm and your heart warmer. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is not about the tree or the songs or the twinkling lights, it’s not even about a full table of food or how many presents you receive that night. It’s about the people you love and I know of those you have a lot of. Happy Holidays!
- Here’s just one more item for your Holiday’s do to list: to have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, I have this song stuck in my head! And now you probably do, too. Merry Christmas!
- Have a lovely Christmas in the warmth of your home and in the company of your loved ones. Happy Holidays!
- This Christmas, my wish is for you to make some beautiful memories that you can cherish forever. Happy Holidays!
- Love, joy and happiness is all I wish for you. May you wake up on Christmas morning and find them all in your shoe. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Cute Christmas Greetings Messages
- If you’re hoping for a kiss because you’re feeling a little low. Just make sure to cover your house with lots of mistletoe. Merry Christmas!
- My Christmas present is running a little late. You see, I’m sending all my love and happiness your way and they didn’t have a big enough crate. Happy Holidays!
- This is what the doctor prescribed for this Holiday season: a big bottle of happy pills to take one every hour until you forget your family is coming over for Christmas. Happy Holidays!
- This Christmas, if you feel like your heart is bursting out of your chest, do not call an ambulance. It’s just the season’s spirit filling you with its warmth. You’re welcome. And Happy Holidays!
- Whether you have a quiet Holiday season, or find yourself at the loudest dinner party ever, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Imagine the best Christmas you’ve ever had. Are you doing it? Good. I hope this year is even better than that. Happy Holidays!
And there you have it! We hope that you found that best Christmas greetings messages for your holiday card. We will add more later. If you wish to get your own Christmas greetings to be published, feel free to comment below. Lastly, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!