Send the best merry Christmas wishes text this holiday season. The best merry Christmas wishes are the ones that will express your most heartfelt Christmas greetings and share the spirit of giving. If you’re running out of ideas or lacking of words while writing your Christmas wishes text message, we’re here for you. In this post, you can find a good collection of original and top Christmas messages and SMS that will help you convey what your heart wants to say.
Top Merry Christmas Wishes Text
In this category, you can choose good Christmas wishes greetings text that you can send to your family or friends. Some of these Christmas wishes are inspirational, cute and religious. Select the ones perfect for your needs.
- If Santa truly granted wishes, I would make only one wish for Christmas that your Smile never fades. Merry Christmas.
- I pray this season brings you unending bliss, Peace that transcends your soul and laughter for all your days. Merry Christmas.
- I hoped for a miracle to make believe in love, then I met you. Now I pray you never leave, this is my Christmas prayer. Merry Christmas my darling.
- Just like the uniqueness of every snowflake remains a mystery, you are just as special and magical to me. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Christmas won’t be special without you, we miss you and wish you a perfect Christmas and a happy New Year wherever you are.
- I have but one wish my dearest that you make this season perfect by sharing it with me!
Merry Christmas with all my heart.
- My darling, my love, you will always be my Christmas miracle. I love you more than words can express and I wish a merry Christmas.
- I pray this season brings to you the courage to brave new storms, Joy that numbs all pain and a love that envelops you forever. Best wishes and a very Merry Christmas to you.
Best Christmas Wishes Text Messages
Want to send some sweet and good merry christmas wishes text messages to your dears and nears? Good news coz we have more of those. You can also use these samples of christmas wishes text greetings as your wordings to cards.
- Darling, you are all I need for Christmas. I’m glad I get to spend this time with you and even more glad that I get to spend many more with you. Merry Christmas to my love and my life.
- Dear Lord, may this season remind us of the hope you so lovingly gifted to us, may it inspire us to love like you have loved us and to give like you have given us. Merry Christmas.
- If Santa asked what I wanted for Christmas I would tell him nothing because I’ve already got you, the best gift I could ever wish for. Merry Christmas my love.
- Christmas may be the season of love and sharing but my prayer is that this love never leaves your heart, guiding you into and through the New Year. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Just as Christmas marks the end of the year and ushers us into the New Year. I pray that you let go of your past pains and embrace the joy that Christmas brings.
- The magic of Christmas remains a mystery to me but when I look at you, hear you laugh or see you smile. I’m reminded to be grateful for having you in my life. I love you and Merry Christmas.
- I look forward to this time of the year when I have no excuse but to spoil you silly. Let’s make memories, laugh till our sides hurt, shop for things we don’t and eat everything we’ve spent all year avoiding! Merry Christmas bestie!
Christmas Wishes Greetings Text
Spread the spirit of giving be sending the most heartwarming merry Christmas wishes messages to your friends and dear ones. If you can’t find the perfect words to express your warm wishes, you can use our best Christmas wishes greetings text messages written specifically for you.
- May the joy this season brings never leave your heart and even more I pray that your smile masks no tears and your tears reflect your happiness. Merry Christmas.
- I can’t seem to find the perfect gift for you or the perfect words to convey my gratitude but more than anything I wish you a perfect Christmas.
- Past the lights and pretty gifts, past the trees and joyful charm, past the feasts and merry songs, you are the reason my Christmas is perfect. Merry Christmas my love and friend.
- In the manger He lay, the hope we cling to, the reason we celebrate and the secret to our Joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- I pray that this season reminds you that love is all we need and may it bring you peace and courage to begin a new chapter. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- May this season open your eyes to the goodness in the world that we sometimes forget and inspire you to love even more boldly than before. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Christmas is the season of love, joy and laughter, all the things I pray will be with you forever. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Wishes Text for Friends
Let your friends know that you thought of them this Christmas. Extend your regards to them by sending these merry Christmas wishes text greetings to your friends, especially to your best friends. Let us help you find the best words. Scroll below for samples.
- More than all the gifts in the world, I wish you the gifts of love, good health and peace. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- May this season restore your faith in humanity and your love for life. I wish you a merry Christmas and a splendid new year.
- This gracious season, may the Lord grant you the wishes of your heart, may he renew your hope in Him, comfort your pain and fill you with the joy of Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- I get another chance to tell you how much I love you and much more I get another chance to tell you that this Christmas won’t be special without you. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you are here, somehow my Christmas has lost some sparkle because you are not here. I send my love and I wish you the best Christmas.
- You are truly loved and truly missed. May the joy of Christmas be with you and though distance may separate us you will always be in my heart. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- As I watch the snowfall and see the Christmas lights sparkle, I have a simple prayer that your heart feels no pain, your eyes cry no more and your Christmas lacks no joy.
Christmas Wishes SMS and Text Messages
Holidays are one of those special occasions when we take time and effort to send cards or messages to spread love and joy to others, especially to our families and close friends. We always make sure that wherever they are, they know how much we love and miss them all the time. With the help of warm Christmas wishes text and messages, we can let them know that we love them.
- Hot chocolate, joy rides, Christmas trees, carols and an unreasonable shopping spree! all the things I want to share with you this season. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- As the candle burns quietly, I pray that your Christmas be filled with peace and good cheer. Merry Christmas!
- May the joys of this season bring you happiness and brighten your future forever. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas season bring all the jingly, jolly joy to your family and friends.
- It’s a time to make merry, rejoice and enjoy every moment of this day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Christmas is about enjoying the love and company of family. I wish I was there with you but pray that you enjoy this day with happiness in your heart. Merry Christmas!
- May all your dreams come true this Christmas season. Have a blast!
- May Santa bring you all the goodies that come with prosperity for the kindness you have shown the whole year! Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Wishes Text Ideas
Looking for more christmas wishes text ideas? We have some more that can finally fulfill what you need, just keep scrolling…
- Sending you all my good wishes and prayers to see you through the year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- May this Christmas bring you the best lack to last you through the year. Merry Christmas!
- Season’s greetings! Wishing you the most enjoyable time this Christmas.
- May God’s mercies and love cover you and your family. Merry Christmas.
- Having you here on this special day is the best gift I could ever ask for. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- May the heavens crown your Christmas with joy, peace and love. Merry Christmas!
- May smiles, laughter and love fill your home this Christmas day as you enjoy the company of family and friends.
- Wishing you the best in life. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- May this Christmas mark the beginning of all good tidings in your life. Merry Christmas!
- Strawberries are red, blueberries are blue, wherever you are, Merry Christmas to you.
Short Merry Christmas Wishes Text
Keep it brief, short and simple. Christmas wishes messages text can be long but shorter but meaningful ones would be ideal. Here are some samples that you may want to use.
- We hope you’re having as much fun this Christmas as we are!
- We wish you a Merry Christmas and an even better start to a new year!
- Season’s Greetings, friends and family alike! We hope you have a good Holiday Season!
- This is just to remind you that even on this special occasion of celebrating the birth of Jesus, you still remain the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for. Merry Christmas!
- May the stars shine their light on you on this special day and bring cheer to you and your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- If I could make a wish this Christmas, it would be that the heavens bless your life with portion of everything good; that you may not taste the bitter sadness this festive season. Happiest Christmas ever!
- Warning: I’ve caught the Christmas bug and it’s very contagious! So, if you find yourself suddenly very happy and singing carols out of nowhere, it probably means I’ve given it to you. Sorry… Try to enjoy the Holidays!
- This Holiday Season, I hope only nice thoughts populate your mind and nothing but warm feelings inundate your heart. Have a very Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a very peaceful Christmas in the company of your friends and family and that the New Year brings you all you’ve wished for. Happy Holidays!
- This Christmas, I hope you get submersed in an avalanche of joy, drown in a sea of warmth and become overwhelmed by a gigantic sense of peace. Happy Holidays!
- I will be very happy if your Holiday Season is peaceful and joyous. Because that means that half of my Christmas wishes will have come true. Happy Holidays!
Best Merry Christmas Wishes Text
- Christmas is a time for laughter. Sing, dance, wine and dine. Just don’t think about the day after. And everything will be fine. Happy Holidays!
- I know you asked for a hug and nothing more. No candy, no gloves, no socks. But what I got you is not available at a store: My heart in a nice paper-wrapped box. Merry Christmas!
- I don’t care if we’re making snow angels or sand castles, as long as I’m with you, it will be a Happy Christmas!
- I don’t really like Christmas carols, unless they’re sung by you. And if we can’t be together this season, I rather stay home with the flu. Happy Holidays, baby!
- I won’t mind the artificial lights on the plastic tree or that I get nothing but socks. This Christmas, as long as you’re with me, I’ll be as happy as a cat with a new litter box. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is a magical season. Except there are no card tricks or rabbits coming out of top hats. Just random acts of kindness among strangers and demonstrations of love between friends. Happy Holidays!