Ganesh Chaturthi festival is a popular Hindu celebration that starts from the 4th day of Bhadarva Shukla-paksh and ends on Anantha chaturdarshi. Ganesha festival is celebrated with so much pleasure and joy. Many activities and traditions are observed during this auspicious celebration. Amongts the common ganesh chaturthi custom are chanting prayers, singing praise songs, Ganesh Idol parade, exchanging Ganesh chathruti wishes and greetings and sending ganesh chaturthi gifts to loved ones and relatives.
Send your heartiest Ganesh chaturthi wishes and ganesh chaturthi messages to your family and friends together with the perfect choice of gifts. Here are some ganesh chaturthi gift ideas that you may choose.
- Ganesha Idols – This is a perfect gift for Ganesha festival. Hindus believe that this can bring loads of properity and good luck in the family.
- Silver and Gold Coins with Ganesha’s Image – this can also be a nice present on Ganesha festival. This can be used to express your heartiest wishes for your dear ones.
- Ganesh Gift Baskets and Hampers – who wouldn’t want to receive a basket packed with diyas, chocololate treats, Ganesha holy book and sweets during Ganesha festival? This is perfect especially if you want to give more than one gift to your special someone.
- Ganesha Puja Decorations – devotees usually assemble Ganesh chaturti puja during ganesha festival. It can be a good option if you will give your relative something to include to their pooja. You can give them Idols of Lakshmi and Ganesh, Diyas, Puja Thalis and camphor burners.
- Pendants with Ganesha Design – this is to remove one’s obstacles that he/she is facing in life.
These ganesh charuthi gifts are perfect sent together with warm wishes and greetings. There are many stores local and online that you can look into where you can buy the best gift for Ganesh Chaturthi festival.