New Years Resolutions
As we celebrate the New Year with party and fun, there are lot of people will be taking new year resolutions for a new way of life or for a new beginning. That way they make New Year means new life.Some people send New year resolution as new year messages to their friends and relatives
We tend to contradict this sometimes but still go ahead and make resolutions, hoping to get them achieved somehow. This is a practice that never gets old even if age, priorities and man evolve. Making New Year’s Resolutions are part of our New Year celebration. Come to think of it, it’s the first thing that’s asked by people more than what you’re going to do on that day. People are interested to know what you plan to change and take.
Besides making transformations on ourselves, we also want to keep some things as they are. Like for example, we want to more watch TV or keep the habit of smoking or drinking. We also sometimes don’t want to lose weight or just keep our old and weird habits. Whatever it is, we all have unique tastes in our list of New Year’s resolutions.
Top New Year’s Resolutions
Most common new years resolutions, popular new years resolutions
1. Changing Bad Habits
We all have bad habits, admit it or not. Some are just not too obvious but they are there to remind us that we are but humans. We wish to eliminate these habits most of the time.
2. Weight Management
It is a current trend to look fab and slim. Fashion rules the world nowadays. To pass the ultimate fashion test, all hope for trim and sexy bodies. Some hope to lose weight while some want to gain weight.
3. Saving Money
The future is uncertain. There is always a chance to defend ourselves by making certain that we have enough allocated resources. By saving money, we brace ourselves from the changing seasons.
4. Exploring anew
Because we tend to dwell on what needs to be transformed, we either end up wanting a new job or learning something worthwhile like a hobby or interest.
5. Making Investments
We want to acquire new properties like houses, cars or businesses. This adds to our accomplishments thus making us feel esteemed and contented.
6. Searching for love
People always search for the feeling of love. Some just want to find that perfect someone or get settled down. No matter how young or old, we look for someone to share our success, dreams and worries. Thus, we want more to get acquainted with various individuals.
Stress drives one to look for ways to relieve it. Thus, new places are often part of the list for people to unwind and relax and forget for awhile the daily routine they have.
8. Spending Time with Family
Generally, we are constantly get bombarded by a lot of tragedy on the news and even in our daily lives. Also, time is fleeting so quickly because modern world moves fast, too. So, we always take on a new year as an opportunity to reach out to our family and friends. It reminds us how time is precious. Start expressing them your love and care by sending new year cards with happy new year messages on them.
9. Finding a New Cause
Part of our moral instinct is to find ways of giving a helping hand. Almost everyone wants to do something to make the world a better place. And that is why we search for advocacy may it be personal or for an organized aim.
Funny New Year’s Resolutions
Crazy new years resolutions, Hilarious new years resolutions
Have you heard though of catchy and funny resolutions from your dear friends? Here are some samples of new year funny resolutions that you can share to your friends. these new year resolutions can be send to your friends as funny new year messages so that he will also will get inspired.
- I will not smoke but if I have a problem. I need a pack to help me by.
- I should be fine without a beer. Yet, one for a day should be good.
- Quit making the same excuses. I need to find new ones so they don’t get suspicious.
- I will be more understanding with my friends. But if they don’t understand me, who needs them anyway?
- Spending less time talking on my cell phone when I am in the bathroom. Guess what I’m doing?
- I will stop procrastinating. Oh, the dishes in the sink! I’ll do them after I’m done writing this.
- I need to lose weight. Hmmmm…. These are yummy cupcakes! I’ll start dieting tomorrow.
- I need to finish reading the books I bought last year. I always forget doing so.
- I will save water. So that means less baths.
- Stop squeezing the toothpaste from the center.
- I will not worry anymore. But I worry if I can do this.
- Accomplish a lot or this year. They’re the same ones that I wanted last New Year, too. I hope I can do them now.
- I will travel more given I have the money and time.
- I will not use the Internet a lot if I get to notice the time.
- Get remarried and divorced once this year.
- I will stop checking on my e-mail messages, especially my work mail.
- I need to stop buying worthless items online. I’ll only buy expensive and popular ones.
- Realize my potentials. What are they by the way?
- There are so many players in the field of love but too little time. I will give it more time.
- I will use Facebook wisely and stop utilizing it for games and quizzes. I’ll add more friends and stalk my enemies.
- I will make sure to do all my resolutions unlike last year.
New Year’s Resolutions for Kids
Best new years resolutions, good new years resolutions for kids
Do kids have New Year resolutions? Yes, they do. Parents are the personal heroes of their kids. So, the parents have the greatest challenge in helping them achieve it. These are the common new year resolutions of a kid, in no particular order:
- I will wake up early.
- I will not lie.
- I will do my homework.
- I will study hard.
- I will help in the household chores.
- I will follow what Mommy and Daddy says.
- I will eat vegetables.
- I will drink milk.
- I will not eat a lot of junk food and candies.
- I will befriend everyone.
- I will not destroy my toys.
- I will not talk to strangers.
- I will help others in need.
- I will save my allowance.
- I will not watch too much TV shows.
- I will take care of my pet.
- I will not play computer games all the time.
- I will exercise.
- I will respect my elders.
- I will not complain if I have a problem.
These are but random thoughts of a child. They can be fumy but they are crucial points from which the kids can develop independence, hard work, discipline and kindness.
As parents, it is our duty to make sure they can follow the resolutions in their list.
Here’s what a parent can do:
- Being patient. Patience is a virtue. Nevertheless, children can usually get in our nerves. They are naughty and active. So, do not take it out on them. Give them as much space without suffocating them.
- Love them unconditionally. No one is perfect and no one can have the same thoughts, talents or dreams. Never force your thought on dreams on your child. And never let them be your source of frustrations in life. Love them as they are and allow them to soar.
- Be a role model. Parents are the first teachers of their kids. It is in fact inevitable, for them to always act as a good model. By doing what we say and by living good. As the children see what you do, they will follow your ways and retain it until they face the real world.
- Keep healthy. Seeing how you practice a healthy lifestyle would make a lasting impression in your children. Your efforts would truly be infectious and be picked up by your kids.
- Have a reward system. Should you see the efforts of your children and the fruits of their success, always reward them for it. It would encourage them more and remind them that working hard is fun.
Share your New Year resolutions together with your kids. And celebrate the New Year with a blast!