Long Distance Relationship
LDR or Long distance relationship can be difficult. Missing someone is hard, especially someone you love, and while absence may make the heart grow fonder, there is also the looming fear that out of sight out of mind.
We dream of nothing more than to always be with the one life has blessed us to love and while it is simple to say “true love can overcome all things” the reality of a long distance relationship proves more difficult to live with.
The void left by the absence of your love or the yearning in your heart to be with him or her m to create more memories together, to share stories and laugh at silly things and bicker only to make up afterword, to be lost in their gaze and in the sound of their laughter.
Believe you can make it work and you will! Love can conquer all if it is true and enduring because in the end it is worth it and not many are lucky enough to find it. Here are a few long distance relationship quotes to prove to your love that distance is just another bump in the road to make you both stronger. Take a look at our collection of quotes about LDR or long distance relationship.
Long Distance Relationship Quotes with Pictures
We have compiled some of the most beautiful Long distance relationship quotes and turn them into images. These LDR quotes images are perfect to be shared on social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, twitter or instagram. You can express how much you miss your significant other with these bittersweet and inspiring long distance relationship quotes.
I wish that I was there, or you were here, or we were together anywhere.
Distance means so little when someone means so much.
I exist in two places, here and where you are. – Margaret Atwood
Distance gives us a reason to love harder.
I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together. – Donna Lynn Hope
We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.
Together forever, never apart. Sometimes in distance, but never in heart.
Time is the longest distance between two places. – Tennesse Williams
I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love in the years we were apart. – Nicholas Sparks
Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, but I will wait forever a day for you.
I want to be with you. It’s as simple and as complicated as that. – Charles Bukowski
It’s not the distance that’s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait until I hold you in my arms. – Besski Levius
True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
Some of the toughest things in this world are to really want someone and not have them around you. Those are the times when you don’t know what to do. All you can do for is wait. – Tamara Louis
The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.— Nicholas Sparks
I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.
Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – Kay Knudsen
Love is the shortest distance between hearts.
The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you. -Unknown
Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits. – Dee King
Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!
They knew it. Time, distance, nothing could separate them. Because they knew. It was right. It was real.
Love knows no distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars. — Gilbert Parker
The distance maybe far and wide but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so! – Linda Roy
When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.
Absence sharpens love. Presence strengthens it. — Thomas Fuller
I can bear the distance but cannot imagine a life without you. For you I will go through the distance and the heartaches. You are my one and only. – Montana Lee
I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.
If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.
Distance makes the heart grow fonder. – Thomas Haynes Bayly
As long as you’re in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can’t travel.
If there’s a heaven out there somewhere, it’s a place where we never have to say goodbye.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
Distance is temporary, but our love is permanent.
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long.
No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.
The thought of being with you tomorrow, gives me the strength to get through today.
And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. — Khalil Gibran
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Even when we’re miles and miles apart, you’re still holding all of my heart.
It’s not the time we are away, not the miles we are apart. It’s the strong love that we have and the fact that we’re always in each other’s hearts.
If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.
Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
The longer you wait for something. The more you appreciate it when you get it. Because anything worth having is always worth the wait.
Surviving Long Distance Relationship Quotes
Like I said, it’s difficult to be in a long distance relationship. Surviving one is such a great feat. I hope that this collection of long distance relationship quotes might help you survive if you’re currently in such relationship.
- Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together.
- If you listen to the wind very carefully, you’ll be able to hear me whisper my love for you. ― Andrew Davidson
- If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.
- In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. – Hands Nouwens
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – Kay Knudson
- You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again despite them being miles away from you.
- Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. – Erica Jong
- Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process. – Alexandra Stoddard
- Be the success story you’re looking for. Be the ones to survive your long distance relationship. Be the inspiration for others to follow. – Dee King
- Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.” -Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
- When you come back you will not be you. And I may not be I. – E.M. Forster
Sad Long Distance Relationship Quotes and Sayings
Being in a long distance relationship, you will go through in different emotions. Sadness and longing are some of them. It can’t be helped. You will find yourself missing them so much and wishing for the time to pass by quickly for you to be together with them. You might relate to these sad long distance relationship quotes then:
- It’s not the distance that’s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait to hold you in my arms. — Livius Besski
- How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard? — A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heart will never change.
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. — Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. — Doug Fetherling
- This may be the last time I see you, but if you keep me in your heart, together we shall be eternal; if you believe, we shall never part.
– Ben Harper
- If love cannot stand the test of time, then it has failed the test of love. – Bernard Byer
- You have to go wholeheartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby. – Lemony Snicket
LDR Quotes and Sayings
- Forget the miles, forget them. You’ll be there and I’ll be here, and it’ll just be long distance. And that’ll be okay, because quite frankly I’m crazy about you. -Going the Distance
- Long distance relationships are hard, but they’re also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you’re physically together.
- I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal. – Vita Sackville-West
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. –Gandhi
- I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.’ — Steve Maraboli
- I’ll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms.
- Some of the toughest things in this world are to really want someone and not have them around you. Those are the times when you don’t know what to do. All you can do is wait.”
- What I have with you is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing you, and the pain I feel from not having you close. It is worth it because you are my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only you. No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.
Inspiring Long Distance Relationship Quotes
It will forever remain a mystery of how love happens. It comes without warning, with no boundaries of time, logic or control and also sadly with no boundaries on location. Get inspired with these inspirational long distance relationship quotes and sayings.
- Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering. -Paulo Coelho
- Distance does not ruin people’s relationships. You don’t have to see someone every day to be in love.
- Long distance relationships prove that love has no boundaries. They prove that it can happen and it is possible for two people far away from each other, can fall in love even without meeting each other. But most importantly these relationships know no age, and no distance. – Unknown
- I close my eyes, thinking that there is nothing like an embrace after an absence, nothing like fitting my face into the curve of his shoulder and filling my lungs with the scent of him. – Jodi Picoult
- I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him. – Donna Lynn Hope
- No matter where I am, no matter where I go, your heart is my northern light, I will always find my way home. – Michael Kilby
- The longest period of time is waiting for something or someone you truly want.
- I gaze up at the sun, and I’m comforted because I know that the same sun’s light is lighting your face.
- Some people search for their entire lives for what we have and never find it. I won’t give up. I’ll fight for you.
- When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
Quotes for Long Distance Relationship Couples
Are you in a long distance relationship? These LDR quotes with images might express exactly what you feel. Don’t forget to share.
- If the days allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can’t see you, my heart will never forget you.
- Whenever I’m alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
However far away, I will always love you!
- The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. – Loretta Young
- What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. – Helen Keller
- When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe. – La Rochefoucauld
- Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. – Leo Buscaglia
- When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone. – Robert Brault
- And as days go by, the memories remain. I wait for you. As days go by I swear I’ll try. Until I die. Anything for you.
- Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…