Peace is the one thing that prevents man from destroying each other and the world, as we know it. It is very important as the opposite simply means death, destruction, and unhappiness. Famous people agree that without peace, there is no future. So, learn to cherished and protect the peace that many people have fought and died for the next generation.
Peace quotes With Images
Peace begins with a smile.-Mother Teresa
Be the peace you seek.-Bryant Mcgill
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.-Albert Einstein
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.-Robert A. Heinlein
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Let us forgive each other – only then will we live in peace.–Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
There is no way to peace, peace is the way.-A.J. Muste
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.-Buddha
Peace is its own reward.-Mahatma Gandhi
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.-Jimi Hendrix
Peace is costly but it is worth the expense.-African proverb
Be selective with your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.
All we are saying is give peace a chance.-John Lennon
Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.-Lyndon B. Johnson
Kindness is a vehicle of peace.-Raktivist
At the end of the day i am at peace, because my intentions are good and my heart is pure.
If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.
Peace is the result of re-training your mind to process life as it is rather than you think it should be.
Live in the moment and forever be at peace.
You cannot find peace by avoiding life.-Virginia Woolf
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.-Melody Beattie
True peace comes from knowing that God is in control.
Those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves.
Peace is not something that can be achieved, but rather something that one must become.
Peace is always beautiful.-Walt Whitman
There is no greater wealth in this world than the peace of mind.
Peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.-Ronald Reagan
Peace is our gift to each other.-Elie Wiesel
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.-Mahatma Gandhi
We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom.-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Real peace is not calm. Real peace is the presence of God in the storm.
Plant the seed of kindness in your heart and it will blossom into peace.-Michael Sotelo
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.-Mother Teresa
World peace is one project that we have to do together.-Yoko Ono
First make peace inside yourself.–Nick Nolte
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.-Dalai Lama
Peace begins when expectation ends.-Sri Chinmoy
Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
If you avoid conflict to keep the peace, you start a war inside yourself.-Cheryl Richardson
Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me.
When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.-Peace Pilgrim
You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.-George Michael
Don’t let people pull you into their storm. Pull them into your peace.
Smiling is very important. If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace.-Thich Nhat Hanh
Seek peace and pursue it.
Unhorizoned is our inner peace. Like the boundless sky, it encompasses all.-Sri Chinmoy
World peace can be achieved when, in each person, the power of love replaces the love of power.-Sri Chinmoy
Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.-Dalai Lama
On the day when we can fully trust each other, there will be peace on earth.-L. Ron Hubbard
Famous Quotes about Peace
- We must see that peace represents a sweeter music, a cosmic melody, that is far superior to the discords of war.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
- We each possess what is needed to create peace on earth. We all know how to love, we just need to practice using that knowledge in all aspects of life.-Lisa Prosen
- For peace to reign on earth, humans must evolve into new beings who have learned to see the whole first.-Immanuel Kant
- The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things.-Peace Pilgrim
- Be at peace with your own soul, then heaven and earth will be at peace with you.-Isaac of Nineveh
- Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.-Thich Nhat Hanh
- May we care for each other, and for the earth, for everything relates to everything else.-Radha Sahar
- No two leaves are alike, and yet there is no antagonism between them or between the branches on which they grow.-Mahatma Gandhi
- Compassionate people are geniuses in the art of living, more necessary to the dignity, security, and joy of humanity than the discoverers of knowledge.-Albert Einstein
- I think that if we would stop trying to impress each other, we might be able to love each other.-Joyce Meyer
Short Peace Quotes and Sayings
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.-Mahatma Gandhi
- We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.-William Gladstone
- If we do not work for individual transformation, talking about world peace is just entertainment.-Jaggi Vasudev
- It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.-Eleanor Roosevelt
- Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.-Mohandas Gandhi
- The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.-Dag Hammarskjold
- If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliche that must have been left behind in the 60s, that’s a problem. Peace and love are eternal.-John Lennon
- Ego says, ‘Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel peace.’ Spirit says, ‘Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place.-Marianne Williamson
- Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.-Christie Brinkley
- Of all our dreams today, there is none more important – or so hard to realize – than that of peace in the world.-Lester B. Pearson
Quotes about Inner Peace
- You are the source of all change on the planet. If you tend to your internal peace, you’re tending to peace on earth.-Panache Desai
- Our mind must make peace with our heart before we can witness peace in the world.
- Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world, to make peace possible for the world, to make happiness possible for the world.-Thich Nhat Hanh
- To find peace, sometimes you have to be willing to lose your connection with the people, places, and things that create all the noise in your life.
- Without inner peace, outer peace is impossible.-Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- Freedom is dearer than bread or joy.-Jessie E. Sampter
- It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.-L.R. Knost
- Happiness and peace will come to earth only as the light of love and human compassion enter the souls of men.-David O. McKay