Feeling low? Looking for some motivation to keep going? You’re at the right place. These inspiring spiritual quotes make help you brighten your day and bring back your motivation in life. Use these powerful words of spirituality to bring back the joy and peace to your soul.
We collected some of the best and most motivational spiritual quotes and sayings that you can ponder on. We also include some good spiritual quotes with images for you to share to your loved ones or friends who experience downs in their life at the moment. Enjoy!
Spiritual Quotes with Images
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.-Stephen Richards
- We are an impossibility in an impossible universe.-Ray Bradbury
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.-Roy T. Bennett
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, man cannot live without a spiritual life.-Buddha
- We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.-Carl Sagan
- Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what we are.-José Saramago
- Our biological rhythms are the symphony of the cosmos, music embedded deep within us to which we dance, even when we can’t name the tune.-Deepak Chopra
- Your inner natural flow of life connects you with the natural flow of life that takes place in the universe.-Roshan Sharma
- We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
- If you light a lamp for someone else, it will also brighten your path.-Buddha
- When you are going through difficulty and wonder where god is, remember that the teacher is always quiet during the test.
Spiritual Quotes about Life
- When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change.-Paulo Coelho
- Sure sign of spiritual growth: You want more freedom and less stuff.-Lisa Villa Prosen
- Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.-E. O. Wilson
- Eliminate everything that doesn’t help you evolve.
- The answer you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still.
- I am never in control of what happens around me but i am always in control of what happens within me.
- Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.-Dolores del Rio
- Whatever is good for your soul- Do that.
- How hurtful it can be to deny one’s true self and live a life of lies just to appease others.-June Ahern
- The inspiration you seek is already within you. Be silent and listen.-Rumi
- I realized then that even though I was a tiny speck in an infinite cosmos, a blip on the timeline of eternity, I was not without purpose.-R.J. Anderson
- Being on spiritual path does not prevent you from facing times of darkness. But it teaches you how to use the darkness as a tool to grow.
- Let your faith be bigger than your fears. Have faith success will be near.
- Obstacles are placed in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for.
Inspirational Spiritual Quotes and Sayings
- Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.-Roy T. Bennett
- Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
- Everything is energy: Your thought begins it, your emotions amplifies it, and your action increases its momentum.
- What you seek is seeking you.-Rumi
- To walk the spiritual path is to continually step out into the unknown.-Wallace Huey
- Silence isn’t empty, it’s full of answers.
- By being yourself, you put something wonderful to the world that was not there before.
- Spirituality is a brave search for the truth about existence, fearlessly peering into the mysterious nature of life.-Elizabeth Lesser
- The cure for pain is in the pain-Rumi
- If you do a good deed for other people, you will end up healing yourself too. Because a dose of love is the best spiritual cure.
- In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
- Much of spiritual life is acceptance, maybe all of it.-Jack Kornfield
- Be grateful for all the obstacles in your life. They have strengthened you as you continue with your journey.
- The quieter you become, the more you can hear.-Ram Dass
Daily Spiritual Quotes Sayings
- The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God’s love for us does not.-C.S. Lewis
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at a perfect time.
- Respond to every call that excites your spirit.-Rumi
- The word “happiness” would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.-Carl Jung
- The greater the light in our lives, the fewer the shadows.
- Being spiritual has nothing to do with your beliefs, it’s to do what you feel.
- Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.-Corrie ten Boom
- What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.-Hans Urs von Balthasar
More Inspiring Spiritual Quotes and sayings
- Happines cannot be traveled to,owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.-Denis Waitley
- The deeper the grief, the closer is God!.-Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- We may speak about a place where there are no tears, no death, no fear, no night; but those are just the benefits of heaven. The beauty of heaven is seeing God.-Max Lucado
- One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say, ‘I love you’, ‘I’m sorry’, ‘I appreciate you’, ‘I’m proud of you’… whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it… cause a smile today for someone else… and give plenty of hugs.-Steve Maraboli
- Stars, too, were time travelers. How many of those ancient points of light were the last echoes of suns now dead? How many had been born but their light not yet come this far? If all the suns but ours collapsed tonight, how many lifetimes would it take us to realize we were alone? I had always known the sky was full of mysteries — but not until now had I realized how full of them the earth was.-Ransom Riggs
- Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it.-Wilferd Peterson
- Age has no reality except in the physical world. The essence of a human being is resistant to the passage of time. Our inner lives are eternal, which is to say that our spirits remain as youthful and vigorous as when we were in full bloom. Think of love as a state of grace, not the means to anything, but the alpha and omega. An end in itself.-Gabriel García Márquez
Famous Spiritual Quotes
- There is a LIGHT in this world. A healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter. We sometimes lose sight of this force when there is suffering, and too much pain. Then suddenly, the spirit will emerge through the lives of ordinary people who hear a call and answer in extraordinary ways.-Richard Attenborough
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.-Albert Einstein
- Knock, and He’ll open the door. Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun. Fall, and He’ll raise you to the heavens. Become nothing, and He’ll turn you into everything.-Jalaluddin Rumi
- My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.-Albert Einstein
- We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having human experience.
- Believe something and the Universe is on its way to being changed. Because you’ve changed, by believing. Once you’ve changed, other things start to follow. Isn’t that the way it works?.-Diane Duane
- Crying is one of the highest devotional songs. One who knows crying, knows spiritual practice. If you can cry with a pure heart, nothing else compares to such a prayer.-Kripalvanandji
- God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.-Elbert Hubbard
- Don’t ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak.-William Paul Young
Best Spiritual Quotes of All Time
- With or without a belief in God, all kisses are metaphors decipherable by allocations of time, circumstance, and understanding.-Saul Williams
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.-Will Smith
- We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be.-C.S. Lewis
- What Is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.-Victor Hugo
- Poor God, how often He is blamed for all the suffering in the world. It’s like praising Satan for allowing all the good that happens.-E.A. Bucchianeri
- Pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in our pains. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.-C.S. Lewis
- When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.“
- Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.-Deepak Chopra
- It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters.-Amit Ray