Here’s a collection of wake up quotes that will give you a good jump start for the day. Waking up is one of the blessings that the Almighty God is gifting us everyday. Let’s not waste it by filling our hearts with negativity. Let’s make every day worthwhile. I hope that these wake up quotes and sayings will give you inspiration and motivation. Enjoy!
Waking up Quotes and Sayings with Picture
Today will be a good day. So wake up and smile.
Set a goal that make you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.
Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.-Ursula K. Le Guin
God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.-Joyce Meyer
Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.-William Arthur Ward
Every morning I wake up and thank God.-Aaron Neville
I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up.
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.-Bernard Williams
I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.-Terri Guillemets
Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.-William Blake
I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me.-Gina Carano
Every morning, I wake up saying, I’m still alive, a miracle. And so I keep on pushing.-Jim Carrey
You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.-George Horace Lorimer
In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.-Carl Sandburg
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.-E. B. White
Get up tomorrow early in the morning, and earlier than you did today, and do the best that you can.
Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.-Wayne Huizenga
It doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day. Good morning.
The world is beautiful outside when there is stability inside.
Your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don’t carry your past with you.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.-Marcus Aurelius
Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.-Thich Nhat Hanh
First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.-Ovid
Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.-Mahatma Gandhi
Not the day only, but all things have their morning.-French Proverb
An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.-Henry David Thoreau
I’m a very early riser, and I don’t like to miss that beautiful early morning light.-David Hockney
The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.-Thomas Jefferson
I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.-Terri Guillemets
I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.
Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.-William Feather
You have to get up every morning and tell yourself I can do this.
Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours!
Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth: You owe me.
Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.-Richard Whately
Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.-Meister Eckhart
Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day.
In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.-Henry David Thoreau
Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.-George Washington Carver
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.-Yoko Ono
Every morning is a beautiful morning.-Terri Guillemets
When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.-Robert Brault
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
The sun is but a morning star.-Henry David Thoreau
You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.-Billy Wilder
The sun is new each day.
It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.-Colin Powell
Wake up Quotes and Sayings
- Good morning is a contradiction of terms.-Jim Davis
- Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.-Elbert Hubbard
- I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.-Paul Henderson
- It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you.-Abu Bakr
- The world is new to us every morning. This is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day.
- Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.-Robert Orben
- If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.-Larry Page
- I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.-Jonathan Swift
- Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.-Lemony Snicket
- If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.-Lou Holtz
Inspiring Wake up Quotes
- Life is too short, she panicked, I want more. He nodded slowly, Wake up earlier.-Dr. SunWolf
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.-Larry King
- When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, ‘Did you sleep good?’ I said ‘No, I made a few mistakes.’-Steven Wright
- What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.-Sinclair Lewis
- Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.-Josh Billings
- Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.-Gina Rodriguez
- Life is beautiful, what do you think? In the morning I say, ‘Ah, I am alive still!’ All my friends die already. I am alive. It is fantastic.-Alejandro Jodorowsky
- You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, ‘Mick, it’s time to get yourself a new spoon.’ And you do.-Mick Jagger
- My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.-Cary Grant
- I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.-Drake
- Life without a purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves, This day let me make a sound beginning.-Thomas Kempis
Motivational Wake up Quotes
- Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessing and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your today be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is new day ! Good Morning.-Steve Maraboli
- Good morning is not just a word. It’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right. Have a nice day.
- Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, Life salutes you when you make others happy.-Charlie Chaplin
- Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude through out the day and then that today is going to the best day in your life. Good morning!.
- Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.-Arthur Schopenhauer
- I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.
- I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.-Bruce Willis
- Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali.-Salvador Dali
- When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.-Ernie Banks
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.-Elon Musk