These thank you messages for boss can express your gratitude and appreciation to your employer that serves as your mentor. These appreciation messages can be used to thank you cards and gratitude cards. Sharing these thank you messages for boss via SMS or thru media sites like facebook is welcome.
How to Write Thank You Messages or Thank You Notes for Boss
It is normal for us to have days where we are too much stressed because of work, thus, we tend to ignore the little things that we should appreciate inside the office. One of these is our boss, admit it or not they play an important role in our professional lives today. There are many ways to show our gratitude to them, and one is to write a thank you message or an appreciation letter. In here, we’ll show you how to write these thank you messages for your boss. Here are the steps that you can follow and tips you might want to consider while making the letter;
- Address with Respect – Always remember that the person whom you are writing the letter for is your boss or supervisor. You can address them with “Sir” or “Ma’am” followed by their first or surname, or whatever name they are usually called.
- Be friendly – Although you address the letter in a respectful way, it would be nicer if you would also treat your boss as your friend. Consider him/her not only as in a higher position than you, but also a friend whom you can talk to about things that does not involve work. In this way, your boss would feel more special and appreciated as one employee looks at him/her more than just a boss, but also a very nice friend.
- Thank your boss for employing you – First thing that you should be thankful for that you can mention in your letter is the appreciation to your boss for hiring you. Just imagine, out of all the applicants for the position that you have now, your boss chose you as he/she may have seen something in you that he/she cannot see in others. In other words, your boss gave you his/her trust. They believe that you can do every task that is to be given in alignment with your position. With that, it is only right that you thank your boss because that trust that has been given to you was the start of something of what you have right now.
- Remember the times your boss has helped you – After thanking your boss for your employment, think of other instances in which he/she has helped in any way. For example, if there are times that you are having trouble with your work then your boss comes to give you a helping hand or by telling you encouraging words that helped you to continue and not give up, you can mention it in your letter as it would mean that those simple gestures leave a good impression on the employee. Even those little things should be thanked for so that they would know and feel that they are doing a good job being a boss.
- Express how grateful you are to your boss – In writing a thank you letter, you should “make it personal.” Thank your boss for all the great things that he/she has done for you and how grateful you are to them because if it wasn’t for them, you can’t achieve what you are having right now.
Samples of Thank You Messages for Boss
- My gratitude is overflowing; you served as an inspiration to us, your employees. I hope the streak of your success will last long.
- Your leadership is one-of-a-kind. You developed us into disciplined workers. Thank you, boss!
- Thank you boss for entrusting me this position. I’ll make sure you will never regret your decision.
- You pushed me to be more efficient and disciplined, and I deeply appreciate it. Thank you for everything, sir!
- Thank you for making me feel like I am a friend that like I am an employee. You are great in dealing with your workers. Thank you, sir!
- Thank you boss for bringing out the best of my talent and skills. I am thanking God that I met someone like you.
- My working place is like a typhoon in its formation: low pressure area. Thank you boss for being so nice to us!
- My family’s condition is stable because I am so committed to my work because I am working for the most amazing boss in the world! Thank you.
- I was able to maximize the utilization of my skills because of you! Thank you boss.
- Thank you sir for hearing me out whenever I have something to suggest. I am so happy that in my little ways, I was able to contribute even a little to attain the goals of this company.
Thank You Notes for Boss
- I was a nobody, until I worked with you, now I am a somebody. Thank you boss for giving me confidence.
- I learned a lot from you, and forever it will be treasured. Thank you boss! I hope more employees will learn from you.
- In my vocabulary, work used to mean “hard”. But when you become my boss, it now means “fun”.
- Thank you boss for being such a nice and wonderful friend to all of us!
- Thank you for your generosity my precious boss! You have been an inspiration and a role model to the whole workforce.
- Thank you for helping me realize my potential and my strength all through my career. Your guidance has been of great importance!
- I have identified my skills in life all thanks to you. Thank you for helping me perfect my talent for today and all I’ll do in the future.
- Your advice has made it easy for me to grow in my career and open up more doors for the future. Thank you for being an extraordinary boss!
- You are a different kind of boss; you are a friend, a leader and a mentor to all of us. Thank you for helping me reach this far.
- You have allowed me to learn from my mistakes and for that I am thankful. Thank you for being an awesome boss!
Inspirational Thank You Messages for Boss
- I know that even when you are hard on us, it is only your duty and that you want the best for all of us. Thank you for making the workforce so awesome.
- Your remarks on my mistakes and performance have collectively contributed to inspiring me to do better. Thank you sir!
- A boss like you makes it so difficult to retire. You have made work so fun! Thank you!
- I have learnt a lot from you as a person. You are the kind of boss that appreciates performance and rebukes mistakes without fear. Thank you for teaching me to stand by my principles!
- You are a great boss! You have taught me to be a good human being and even as I take up my new duties, I will follow in your footsteps. Thank you!
- Your professionalism and personality have taught me to be a leader that is successful. This is just to say thank you!
- Thank you sire for our strict ways that have kept me from trouble and have help me be a mature employee.
- I look forward to ging back to work because you are not just my boss but also a friend. Thank you!
- Your compliments on my performance have motivated me to better my best. Thank you for being a wonderful boss.
Appreciation Notes for Your Boss
- Thank you for your great management. All I have learnt from you have made me a great professional, and for that I am grateful.
- Hard work has never been so fun; you make it easier to desire to do more. Thank you for being an inspiration!
- Your time and effort in mentoring me are highly appreciated. Accept my sincere gratitude!
- I am a better professional and a good professional because you have taught me well. Thank you for the leadership skills you have bestowed on me.
- Since I started working with you, I have become a better person with decision-making skills. For that reason I am a better leader and I am grateful. Accept my heartfelt gratitude!
- Thank for being a great manager and inspirational leader!
- Your encouragements mean the world to me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.
- I admire your success and leadership skills – I would not want to work anywhere else. Thank you for being an amazing boss!
Saying Thank You to Your Bosses
- You have imparted knowledge and skills that have collectively contributed to making me a great professional. Thank you very much!
- You are an awesome boss! Thank you for acting more like a teacher than a boss.
- Thank you for bringing out the best in me and helping me turn my career dreams into reality.
- Your guidance nad support has shaped my professional life and today I can see the fruits of working under you. Accept my appreciation sir!
- Allow me to take this opportunity to say thank you for helping me become who I am today. I highly appreciate your encouragements!
- You are not just a leader but a great leader! Thank you for advocating for me to get this promotion and for preparing me over the years all this time.
- I owe you many thanks for preparing me with the necessary skills needed to take on this new position! Thank you very much sir!