Express your warmest wedding anniversary messages for parents as your mom and dad celebrate the day of their union. Celebrating an anniversary means that the two have remained true to each other and held their marriage vows as sacred. So, aside from the perfect anniversary gift for them, you must also write the best anniversary wishes for your parents. If you’re searching for inspiration, you may refer to our samples of happy anniversary messages for parents below.
Happy Anniversary Messages for Parents
- “You guys are smart. You figured out that you need each other as much as your kids need you guys together. For that, happy anniversary!”
- “It makes me proud that I have parents that raised me decently and that, they love each other endlessly. Happy anniversary!”
- “When I grow up, I want my husband and I to be just like the both of you. Happy anniversary!”
- “Sticking to each other for many years; Loving endlessly and cherish each other. You guys rock! We love you! Happy Anniversary.”
- “Dad and Mum you are the most blessed couple that we know. You have held together and held our family together over the years through thick and thin. We are so proud as your children. Happy Anniversary!”
- “It takes two very special people to really weather the storms of life together and still be smiling from the heart years later. We’re so proud of you. Happy Anniversary!”
- “Mom, Dad, as you celebrate your wedding anniversary I wish for you both all the good things in live. Happy anniversary.”
- “Through the years as I have watched you I have come to realize that you are truly an admirable couple. Wishing you all the best on your anniversary!”
Anniversary Messages for Mom and Dad
Join with the fun of celebrating the wedding union of your mom and dad. Write them a card or prepare a gift for the couple, partnered with your heartiest anniversary wishes and greetings.
“I first witnessed love when I was kid. It’s from the two people I call mom and dad. Happy anniversary!”
“If I were to pick my favorite superheroes, I will pick my parents. Because first of all, they raised me wonderfully; second, is because they were there for each other through all the rough times.”
“Mom and dad, your relationship taught me how to trust, take care of the ones you love and stay all throughout. It is what they call true love. Happy anniversary!”
“Happy anniversary mom and dad! Thank you for raising us properly and bringing out the best in us. You are our inspiration, we love you!”
“Thank you for showing us that, what you need all along to surpass all the rocky roads in life is each other. Happy anniversary!”
Short Anniversary Wishes for Parents, Anniversary Messages for Parents
Keep your wedding anniversary messages short and simple. A simple “Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom” will do, but it won’t hurt to add a little bit more words like “I love you”, “we’re proud of you”, congratulations, etc.
“The love that you share is so rare and beautiful and it is a joy and blessing for me to be a part of your lives. Happy Anniversary Mom, and Dad.”
“Dad and mum, congratulations on your wedding anniversary. It is an honour for me to be here and celebrate this wonderful day with the two of you.”
“I am so blessed to have you as my parents for you have taught me what true and abiding love is by living it by example. Happy Anniversary guys!”
“As you begin yet another year of your lives together, may God’s blessings of health and a long life be with you today and forever more. I love you both so much. Happy Anniversary!”
“Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful couple in town. Mom and Dad. I love you!”
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ:
Wedding Anniversary Status for Parents in WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter
And for those whose parents are friends with social media accounts like WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook, you may also greet your dad and mom by updating your status. You may choose from these samples of wedding anniversary wishes for your parents.
“Today you begin another new year of your marriage and I want to say I am blessed to be a part of your lives, for you are wonderful indeed. Happy anniversary.”
“You have stood together and stood by us over the years and you have proved that marriage is beautiful and sacred and should only be entered into by those who are willing to fight for what they believe it to be. Thank you for your beautiful example. May God bless you. Happy Anniversary!”
“Thank you both so much for living by example and teaching us that marriage is beautiful and can last. God bless you both and we love you so much. Happy Anniversary Dad and Mum.”
“May God bless your health and lives and give you strength to face another fifty years together. May God grant you the grace of a long and fulfilled life full of joy and laughter. Happy Anniversary mom and dad.”
“I want to say how proud I am of the two of you for coming this far, and still standing strong. You are an inspiration and my prayer is that God will grant you grace as you go through the coming years. I love you both. Happy Anniversary!”
Wedding Anniversary Messages for Parents
As your parents celebrate the day when the two of them became one, greet them with your heartwarming happy anniversary messages. Get inspired with the following anniversary wishes messages for parents.
“Once again this great day has come and today as we celebrate your wedding anniversary with you we want to wish you many more years of happiness together. Happy anniversary.”
“Years have come and gone and times have changed. But through it all I am glad that your love for each other has only grown deeper with each passing year. I salute you and celebrate you today. Happy anniversary.”
Tips for Wedding Anniversary gift…
- Personalized anniversary gift is a good option as it conveys your personal touch on it. This is also letting the recipient know that the gift has sentimental value.
- Choose a gift that both of the couple can use.
- Make the gift wrapping creative. Add ribbons, glitters, stickers and ornaments.
- Try online shop for wedding anniversary gifts for more choices.
Anniversary Gift Ideas
- Scrapbook (with photos of the couple)
- Souvenirs (from places they like to go to
- Couple Jewelries (couple ring, personalized bracelets)
- Dinner Reservations
- Vacation and Trips (Send the couple to one of their favorite place)