Smile is sometimes hard to do especially for those struggling. There are many quotes can make you smile. All you have to do is to browse different smile quotes and sayings, read it and make it your guide in your daily living. Although there are some instances that hinder us to smile and enjoy even in a few moment, I hope these beautiful quotes about smile can make your day, and of course, smile.
Some of the best smile quotes and sayings are here for you to read and enjoy. I’ve included some of the sweetest quotes to make you smile. You can send and share these quotes to make someone smile, be it your someone special, loved ones, family or friends. Don’t forget to browse our happiness quotes to find more inspirational sayings to share to your friends.
Smile Quotes with Images
It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.- Roy Bennett
Smile. It intimidates those who wish to destroy you.
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.-Steve Maraboli
Peace begins with a smile.- Mother Teresa
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.-Marilyn Monroe.
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.-William Arthur Ward
Science teaches to think, but love teaches to smile.-Santosh Kalwar
A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his worst.-Lauren Graham
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.-Phyllis Diller
Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile.
Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.-Christie Brinkley
Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.-Anthony D’Angelo
Smile is a good reply to the dark world.-Mehmet Murat Ildan
Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.
The most beautiful kind of smile is the one that struggles through tears.
When you loss your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.-Roy Bennet
A smile can hide so many feelings. Fear, sadness, heartbreak. But it also shows one other thing, strength.
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.
Every smile makes you a day younger.-Chinese Proverb
A smile confuses an approaching frown.
Even a smile is a good deed.-Shari Arison
Nothing beats a great smile.-Karl Urban
Smile at stranger and you just might change a life.-Steve Maraboli
There’s always a reason to smile. Smile and gratitude will make you stronger.
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.-John Ray
You’re never fully dressed without a smile.-Martin Charnin
A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.-Ann Roiphe
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.-Mother Teresa
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.-Charlie Chaplin
I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.-Goldie Hawn
I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.-Charles de Lint
All people smile in the same language.
And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Just one smile immensely increases the beauty of the universe.-Sri Chinmoy
Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.-George Eliot
Most smiles are started by another smile.-Jason Ritter
Never regret something that once made you smile.
A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.-Herman Melville
Children learn to smile from their parents.-Shinichi Suzuki
Colors are the smiles of nature.-Leigh Hunt
Look back, and smile on peril past.-Walter Scott
Show me a smile, and i’ll show you one back.-Vanilla Ice
A smile is the universal welcome.-Max Eastman
Smile! It increases your face value.-Robert Harling
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.-Mother Teresa
One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.
When you have to work, work with a smile.-Kapil Dev
Smile, it’s free therapy.-Douglas Horton
Cute Smile Quotes
- A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.-Tom Wilson
- If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.-Andy Rooney
- A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.-Denis Waitley
- I add a smile to everything i wear and that has worked great for me.-David White
- Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.-Mother Teresa
- The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strenth from distress, and grows brave by reflection.-Thomas Paine
- People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.-Lee Mildon
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.-Kenneth Branagh
- It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smile.-Muriel Spark
- A smile is like an instant facelift and an instant mood lift.-Christie Brinkley
Famous Smile Quotes
- Everyone looks so much better when they smile.
- Smiling is very important. If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace.-Nhat Hanh
- Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.-Connie Stevens
- Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
- Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.-Thich Nhat Hanh
- There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.-Dorothy Dix
- All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile.-Chris Hart
- Smiling is my favorite exercise.
- 7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.
- Wear a smile-one size fits all.
Smile Quotes and Sayings
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.-Yoko Ono
- I’ve had to learn to fight all my life, got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile, things will work out.-Serena Williams
- Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.-Anna Lee
- Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.-Sri Chimnoy
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.-Thich Nhat Hanh
- Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.-Roy Bennett
- If i can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If i can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.-Santosh Kalwar
- Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is alost frightening.-Greta Garbo
- It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last alifetime.-Steve Maraboli
- Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
Love Smile Quotes
- Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other thing, a smile reassures them.-Andre Maurois
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.
- If you’re happy, smile with all your heart. If you’re down, smile with all your might.-Paul Ian Guillermo
- There was something very satisfying about a smile that had to be earned.-Kasie West
- A beautiful smile without any reason is the smile of the existence.-Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
- Happiness will always seek out another person in which to invest a smile.-Anthony Hincks
- Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.
- Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises, the sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process.
- A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.-Washington Irving