These christmas messages for wife can make her holiday extra special. This christmas, make her feel so loved and let her know how important she is to you. Express your love and appreciation wit these romantic Christmas wishes for your wife. You can use these warm and sweet Christmas messages to convey your love to your wife with words. Scroll down and choose from our collection of Christmas messages for wife.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Wife
Action speaks louder than words, they say. But sometimes, one can feel good when they actually hear and being told how they are loved and appreciated. This Christmas, partner your Christmas gifts with special Christmas messages for your wife. For those who don’t have any idea what to write in their card, take a look at our collection of sweet merry Christmas wishes for wife below.
- I wanted to wrap my love up this year, and give it to you on this special day, but I couldn’t find a box big enough, so please accept this gift instead. All my love on this special Christmas day!
- To the most wonderful wife, you have completely changed my life. My wish for you this Holiday Season, is for love and peace to surround you. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year, My Dear Wife
- Heaven has sent me an angel from above, to brighten my days and cheer up my life. I still don’t know what I did to deserve her, but I’m thankful to call her my wife. Merry Christmas, My Darling
- As the spirit of Christmas is upon us, and the New Year slowly approaches, I want to take time to thank you for your love, for your selfless and kind nature. May your Christmas be blessed, My Dear!
- I am blessed because after you came to my life, I am having Christmas every day in my heart Merry Christmas my Darling!!
- Ever since I married to you, I am having happy times Merry Christmas Darling
- You came to my life with lot of happiness and fun Merry Christmas my sweet
- You have given me guidance,
You have given me support,
You have given me love,
Your guidance, support and love
Made me what I am now
Have a merry Christmas darling
- Some years before I was blessed Because you agreed to marry me. Now as an happy husband, I am having great pleasure to wish you a Christmas filled with fun and joy
Christmas Messages for Wife
Here are some more Christmas messages for your wife if you haven’t found what you needed from above samples. We have more set of Christmas wishes that you can write for your wife’s Christmas card.
- You make my life bright and cheery every day, you bring blessings beyond belief. On this Christmas day I wish for you, love and joy under the tree. Merry Christmas, Love of my Life!
- I wish peace, love and prosperity, to surround this home of ours. Your love and support means more, than any Christmas gift can provide. Thank you for spending another Christmas with me, My Love.
- For being the excellent wife, I reward you with all the love that I can give, all the time that I can spare, and all the happiness that I can let you feel. I love you honey!
- You are the best wife that any man can have. I am so lucky that you are mine. Merry Christmas!
- Do you know I still believe in Santa Claus? When I was young, I kept on wishing him to give me the best spouse in the world. When the right time came, he didn’t fail me. You can into my life and we started living a life of our own. Merry Christmas to you!
- My day is not complete without you. You have been my best friend not just my wife. I do not know if I will learn to survive if you are not by my side. I love you and Merry Christmas!
- Being a woman, I know how fragile you are. I treat you with so much gentleness and compassion. With your simplicity, I have fallen deeply in love with you. You are my wife and forever you’ll be. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Greetings Messages for Wife
You may be looking more Christmas messages for your wife. Well this is the time that we have sent Christmas messages for and wife. Have a look below you may find some great messages here.
- You have made so many Christmases the most special time, with you by my side I have been blessed beyond belief. May your day be as special as you are, and your New Year be all that you dream!
- I wish you love everlasting, peace for the rest of your days, may your life be as beautiful as you are, and joy fill your heart this Christmas day. Merry Christmas, My Special Lady!
- This Christmas, I would like you to know how much I love you, How much I appreciate your presence, You give light to my life, as well as to our children, No word can express how much you mean to me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Thank you for being my wife For being an excellent mother to our children, This Christmas, I’m giving you the most special gift, I’m giving you may eternal and long-lasting love. Merry Christmas to you.
- May you have a wonderful Christmas this year. I wish that all of your dreams come true. I love you and Happy holidays!
- I may not always say this but I truly love you. And I will always love you til my last breath. I love you so much and Merry Christmas!
- You are so special to me. My life, my light, my everything. Thank you for being there, my wife. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Christmas Wishes Messages for Wife
Need more Christmas messages for wife? Don’t worry, we still have more. As you scroll further, you can find a list of christmas wishes for your wife that might fit to your needs. You can also include your own message and serve these samples as your inspiration.
- Whatever trouble or strife we have, You will always be my must-have Thank you for being there, my darling wife. Merry Christmas!
- This is to let you know that All these years, I love you. I will always will! Happy Holidays to you!
- I don’t have to ask for any gift this Christmas Coz God already gave me the best gift I could ever have – YOU! Merry Christmas, my darling!
- You’re there to make me smile You’re there to make my life worth while Looking at me with care and love You will always be my darling wife. Merry Christmas!
- I may not always express my love for you with words, But this Christmas, I’d like to let you know That I will always love you. You will always be special to me. Have a happy holiday!
- As we share in the true meaning of this special day, let love, peace and harmony fill our home. May we continue to be blessed by the Lord, as he has blessed our union every day. Merry Christmas, My Life Partner!
- May joy, harmony, goodwill and love fill our home this Christmas, and may God continue to bless our happy marriage. Merry Christmas, My Love!
And there you have it. Once in a while, it never hurts to put your feelings to words. Don’t be shy and let your wife know what exactly you feel to her. Don’t be afraid to show your love and appreciation to her. Christmas is one of the perfect times to do it. And we hope that these Christmas messages for wife could help you in expressing your undying love to your wife this holiday season. Merry Christmas y’all!