If you want to send some good Funny christmas wishes to your friends and loved ones this Christmas, you’ve come at the right place. Here we have a list of witty, humorous and funny Christmas messages and jokes that will make them smile, if not laugh. Scroll down and browse our Christmas jokes and funny christmas wishes images below.
People send Christmas gifts and cards with heart warming Christmas messages to their relatives and friends Add joy and laughter this season with funny christmas quotes, Christmas wordings, Christmas Gifts, Funny Christmas wishes and Funny Christmas Messages that will tickle your friends’ funny bones. Share the happiness of this season and be a good blessing to all.
Funny Christmas Wishes and Messages for Friends
- The only present you can gift Jesus during his birthday is good behavior. you can try to be good today then go back to normal after Christmas.
- I am sending love, care and great cheer, your way during this Christmas. I hope you remember this message in case we don’t end up meeting during this Christmas.
- Make sure you have all the children in the family playing together such that they are all distracted, and you and all the grown-ups can meet up, drink silly and enjoy Christmas.
- With all the snow during Christmas, just make sure you set up a lot of indoor fun activity so that Christmas does not turn out to be boring. Make merry thing Christmas.
- A good Christmas gift is the landlord forgoing the December rent so that you can find more money to drink and make merry. Have fun and enjoy this Christmas.
- With all the bills of the Christmas and new year, I know you are not sure how you will manage this season. I wish you the best of lack with the budgeting and try to make Christmas fun.
- May you forgive your enemies and those that have done you wrong. Basically, I am giving you a heads up to forgive me for all the times I did you wrong and maintain the Christmas spirit throughout.
- May sure you limit your children’s Christmas gifts because you are the one who will be paying for them so think twice and happy a budget friendly Christmas.
Funny Christmas Wishes
Here are some of humorous Christmas messages and Christmas card wordings that you can use for your Christmas cards. You can also use these messages as Christmas SMS and Christmas Text messages. You can send these Christmas Wishes along with some great Christmas gifts to show your love and affection to somebody
- Christmas is the festival of love and spirit
So let us drink the spirit to feel love
Merry Christmas to You
- Man will live for ever
Because of Christmas
(Because of Christmas Day drinking)
Merry Christmas to you
- Christmas is the day for blessings and love
So let us do not overload priest
Celebrate the Christmas here with party
Merry Christmas to you
- May on this Christmas
Glow of prosperity and joy of Happiness
Fill in you body along with Christmas wine
Merry Christmas to you
- Let us rejoice and enjoy
Has lord has given this day
to drink as much you want
- Do not expect Santa
They all are Drunk and flat
Merry Christmas without gifts
- I am wishing you Christmas wishes around you.
Have two drinks and look
- Christmas is not only for praying and praising
But for drinking and messing around also
- Please allow Jesus to Come and
Bless people in Church on Christmas,
If he sees you there he may not.
So come here and have party with me
Merry Christmas to you
- I have Kept some photos in my home
So come here instead of Church
you can drink and pray,
And no more boring speech from the priest
Merry Christmas and Happy New year
Christmas is for priest, He rejoices
Again and again while delivering the speech
To helpless Church crowd.
(Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing)
So let us celebrate the Christmas here
Merry Christmas to you
Christmas is truly full of wonders.
It makes all of my savings disappear!
That is the Christmas magic
They say that Christmas is just around the corner
How can it be when the world is round?
Anybody know where can I buy love?
They told me that it is the best thing to give this Christmas.
I think Santa’s wish for this Christmas should be to lose weight.
Rudolph has a red nose because he is drunk.
I think Santa should hire giants instead of elves so that he can have a faster production of gifts.
Before, children are the carolers.
Nowadays, I wonder why streets are field with adult carolers.
Mother gives coins to children carolers, and gives bills to adult ones.
Why is that so?
Isn’t it Christmas is for children?
I am so excited to wear my new dress today just to see that my Godparents were out of their house.
I think Santa must ride a plane instead of sleigh so that he can reach me faster.
I oftentimes fell asleep waiting for him.
Is Santa so busy that he cannot find time to groom himself?
I think he needs to shave his beard.
People went to midnight mass not to hear mass, but to let their seatmates hear their snores.
I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU,
But I really would love a new credit card as well!
Since I brought the presents,
I’ve asked Santa to bring you love and happiness!
Hold peace, love and hope in your heart always
And Christmas will bring you what you wish for.
I know your family is dysfunctional.
Still, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
If you look for me at Christmas,
Don’t forget to check the local bar!
Humorous Funny Christmas Wishes Greetings
I pray to see not just Santa but also the Three Kings this Christmas.
This is the time when I can kiss the person I want to along with a Christmas greeting without being slapped on my face.You are all I want for Christmas.
But of course I would also appreciate much if I will get cars, house, cash and diamonds perhaps.
I wonder how old Santa Claus is.
Yippee! Another day again to receive, receive, and receive!
Christmas makes me feel nervous and threatened because I will be seeing again my godchildren.
They say Christmas is a time for smiles.
How can I smile if my wallet has ran out of cash?
Funny Christmas Messages, Funny Christmas Jokes
- Hurray! Its Christmas holiday, time to forget about work and school hustle for God knows how long only to spend all our money and remember why we even go to work in the first place.
- I don’t how many turkeys are going to lose their lives during this Christmas season, but I am so sure, one of them will die for you. I hope that makes you feel even more loved this Christmas.
- The Christmas season is just meant to fill up our houses with all the necessary stuff after taking advantage of the discounts and the endless shopping offers. So, celebrate Christmas and shop till you drop.
- Ensure you pay for security at your doorstep because as much as Santa comes with presents, he comes at night. Be sure to look out of fake Santa.
- Christmas season is a time where good acts are rewarded, and bad acts are punished. I don’t who came up with that saying because Santa brings everyone presents.
- Christmas season is the only time when you should not think of yourself but rather give more attention to your friends and family. I count you to make my Christmas memorable.
- All these stories about Santa Claus we have heard over the years makes me wonder how old Santa really is. May this Christmas spirit keep growing in you like Santa age.
Funny Christmas Wishes Quotes
- Christmas is all about happiness, great cheer, fun and all smiles. Hope you will still manage to be smiling after all your pockets run dry.
- Christmas is about enjoying good company from friends and family. So, make sure when you decide to make a snowman at the entrance of your home, make a snow woman as well because nobody wants to be along during Christmas.
- All the food that will be in our houses during Christmas makes want to be part of Santa’s elves. May Santa bring you the kind of candy that makes up his elves diet so that you try to keep fit but still have a good time.
- Christmas morning is the only morning in the whole year that you should look forward to because you expect goodies from someone else other than yourself. Enjoy this Christmas and make merry.
- So, it’s Christmas again, another extended holiday to drink as much as you can without worrying about going to work and other things that need your sober attention. Ho!ho!ho!
- Guess what will be trending on twitter, Facebook and all other social media networks during Christmas? That’s right, Christmas greetings and messages hence have fun and don’t worry about keeping tabs online until after Christmas.
- This Christmas season is a time to create new memories and reminisce on the old ones. This is not to mean that you go ahead and sit on Santa’s lap and tell him your wishes.
Funny Merry Christmas Greetings
- We should have bought Christmas tree seedlings early in the year so that we can grow them in our backyard such that they are ready by Christmas. Anyway, hope buying a new Christmas tree doesn’t make you lose the Christmas spirit.
- I wish I knew Christmas carols I could dedicate some for you during this season. All I can think of is Beyoncé’s albums and I hope you play some this holiday.
- The best Christmas vacation is going to visit your grandparents so that you can transfer the burden of Christmas to them. I hope you heed to my advice and have a merry Christmas.
- In case you have forgotten the feeling of Christmas, just think of the feeling you get when the boss decides to go for a month’s leave. Happy holidays.
- I hope you have extra room in your house to fit all the guests during this holiday. In any case, you can bring some of the guests to my house, I have some room to spare. Let’s enjoy Christmas together.
- You don’t have to be lonely during Christmas season just because you are single. Just think of Santa’s also being single since we have never been formally introduced to Mrs. Santa clause.
- Just like the new generation trend of always being on their phones 24/7 then this Christmas make a point of having celebrations online such that nobody is left out. Enjoy your Christmas.
- Christmas is a time when your parents unveil child hood videos mainly to embarrass you in front of your friends and other family. So, enjoy most of Christmas while it lasts.
More Humorous Christmas Card Wordings
- It’s so silly that when our stomachs are gaining weight around Christmas our wallets are losing weight. Merry Christmas.
- I think Santa Claus has got life figured out. He only visits people once a year.
- I love Christmas. When else can you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks?
- I am glad that we take a holiday like Christmas to tech out children honesty. “Of course there is a Santa Claus.”
- Christmas is only once a year and that is what I am most thankful for on Thanksgiving. Have a Merry Christmas.
- Marry Christmas! You know, if you feel like you two are ready to take such a big step.
- You should know that you are getting older, when Santa Claus is starting to look younger.
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive.