We list down some of the most empowering quotes for women, for students, for work, and for motivation in life. We include short and famous empowering quotes to inspire or be an inspiration for yourself. Scroll down and enjoy our collection of empowering quotes with images.
Confidence is not something that comes easy to everyone. Some are born with it, some build it over time, and some still struggle in finding it while others lose it along the way.
The truth is we all have that special something that makes us unique, but for some the desire to paint ourselves by the standards and trends of society blinds us to the true beauty buried within which should be the true source of our confidence.
We are instead trapped by insecurities, self-doubt and inferiority because we look to the wrong places, missing the chance to grow and revel in our uniqueness.
If you know someone who needs that extra push to believe in his or herself and to find the courage to discover that inner beauty to which true confidence is birthed, here are few empowering quotes to serve as verbal boosters in helping that friend.
1.Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
2.Your power comes from the courage in your heart and the passion in your soul. Feel it. Be it. Live it.-Christine Arylo
3.When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible.-Tina Lifford
4.With the new day comes new strength and new hope.-Eleanor Roosevelt
5.Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.-Kyle Chandler
6.Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.-Benjamin Spock
7.The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
8.I love the person i’ve become, because i fought to become her.-Kaci Diane
9.Test yourself with the impossible, and you will know your capability.
10.Don’t be afraid to sit in the front row of your life.
11.You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
12.Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
13.Live boldly. Push yourself. Don’t settle.
14.The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.
15.I will persist until i succeed.
16.Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.-Maya Angelou
17.Believe in yourself a little more.
18.If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, then i can achieve it.
19.Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.-Rumi
20.The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is being happy with what you find.
21.Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which i rebuilt my life.J.K. Rowling
22.”Alone by herself, she built the kingdom that she wanted.”
23.I know my worth. I’ve paid dearly for every ounce of it.-Alfa
24.Make it happen. Shock everyone.
25.Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
26.If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.-Elon Musk
27.A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.
28.Stay strong, your story isn’t over yet.
29.You are magic. Don’t ever apologize for the fire in you.
30.They call us dreamers but we’re the ones who don’t sleep.
31.When they go low, we go high.-Michelle Obama
32.I’m on the pursuit of happiness and i know everything that shines ain’t always gonna be gold.
33.You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
34.Hold strong to your convictions. Remain humble in your speech. Let your actions tell your story.
35.Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.
36.If there’s one thing i’m willing to bet on, it’s my self.-Beyonce
37.Your greatest self has been waiting your whole life; don’t make it wait any longer.-Dr. Steve Maraboli
38.Accept that turbulence is here to stay.-Indra Nooyi
39.May you never forget how far you have come and the miles it took just to get to this place.-Morgan Harper Nichols
40.Behind me is infinite power. Before me is endless possibility. Around me is boundless opportunity.
41.No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.-Eleanor Roosevelt
42.You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
43.You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.-Rosa Parks
44.You never realize how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
45.There are no limits to where you can go and what you can do.
46.Self empowerment is seeking the solution rather than fixating on the problem.-Coach Bobbi
47.No matter the situation, never let your emotions over power your intelligence.
48.Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.-Stephen Covey
49.Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
50.When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.-Harley Davidson
Short Empowering Quotes and Sayings
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.-Stephen Covey
- Spend less time tearing yourself apart, worrying if you’re good enough. You are good enough.-Reese Witherspoon
- Learning to not envy someone else’s blessings is what grace looks like.-Rupi Kaur
- If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.-Susan Fayes-Hill
- We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.-J. K. Rowling
- The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you’ve come.
- Feeling confident in your ability to protect yourself empowers you to live with less fear and more freedom.-Nicole Sundine
- Your life is your business, don’t let somebody else run it.
- Do not wait for someone else to come and speak for you. It’s who you can change the world.-Malala Yousafzai
- Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Celebrate what you’ve accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.-Mia Hamm
- Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you’ve ever been, to stand up taller than you were ever were before.
- Stop giving people the power to steal your peace. It belongs to you and no one should be able to run away with it.-A. Elle
Famous Empowering Quotes
- The depth of your belief and the strength of your conviction determine the power of your personality.-Brian Tracy
- Decide today that you won’t give up on your dreams and desires. Keep pressing forward , believing that you are annointed and empowered.
- It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.
- There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.-Sheila Murray Bethel
- When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.-Helen Keller.
- I am not lucky. I am smart, i am talented, i take advantage of the opportunities that come my way and i work really, really hard. Don’t call me lucky. Call me badass.-Shonda Rhimes
- Be confident, too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it’s only when you accept everything you are- and aren’t-that you will trully succeed.
Quotes about Empowering Others
- Use your struggles and frustrations today to motivate you rather than annoy you. You are in control of the way you look at life.-Marcandangel
- It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.-Madeleine Albright
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.-Alice Walker.
- When you forgive, you heal your own anger and hurt and are able to let love lead again. It’s like spring cleaning for your heart.-Marci Shimoff
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.-Les Brown
- Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
- There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.-Ronald Reagan
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.-Marie Curie
- Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Empowering Quotes for Women
- You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
- At any given moment you have the power to say this is not how the story is going to end.
- Sometimes you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.
- There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women.-Kofi Annan
- Be defiant. Be strong in your convictions and actions. Motivate yourself. Never quit. Make the most of this life. When you get tired pause, look where you used to be, then look where you are now.
- The depth of your belief and the strength of your conviction determine the power of your personality.-Brian Trac
- Don’t wait for the stars to align, reach up and rearrange them the way you want. Create your own constellations.-Pharell Williams