So you’re looking for Christian inspirational quotes and sayings? Here’s the collection of inspirational quotes you’ve been looking for. Here, we include some of the best Christian inspirational quotes and encouraging quotes about God that you may want to share your friends to encourage and inspire them. With these Christian inspirational quotes, they will surely be motivated.
Inspiration can come in many forms and the simplest is in words that someone will remember for a long time to come. Inspirational christian quotes are one of the best source of inspiration. Sharing some good inspirational quotes to a friend or acquaintance can give them motivation and courage.
Make someone overcome their fear of the unknown future by letting them know that it is alright to reach for the stars and grab them, and excel in everything they do. For those who don’t know exactly what to say, these Christian inspirational quotes may come handy.
Powerful Inspirational Christian Quotes
Many people are faced with the challenges in life. Daily lives can be difficult for some. This is the time when friends and family ought to come in to encourage the person to keep on. Take time to send a powerful inspirational quotes or messages to a friend, family member or colleague who is struggling. Inspire and motivate them with these godly christian inspirational quotes.
- God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.
- If God called us to a task, He will then qualify us for the job. – Jack Hyles
- Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need.
- If ever you feel God is taking away something from your hand, don’t get sad. He is only emptying your hand so you can receive something better.
- Never forget to thank God for all the blessings He’s given us.
- No matter how good or bad, there’s always a reason, and it’s always for the best.
- Only God can turn a MESS into MESSAGE, a TEST into a TESTIMONY, a Trial into Triumph and Victim to VICTORY.
- Don’t pray for life to get easier, just pray that you will get stronger.
- Live your life and risk it all.
Take some chances, take the fall.
Take your time, no need to hurry.
Have some fun and never worry.
Live for the other things.
Appreciate and enjoy what you have and live life fully.
- God always has something for you:
A KEY for every problem,
A LIGHT for every shadow,
A RELIEF for every sorrow, and
A PLAN for every tomorrow.
- Don’t think about things you didn’t get after praying. Think of the countless blessings that God gave you without asking.
- When we feel being poisoned by stress, pressure, pain and failures.. the best antidote is to PRAY. Nothing more, nothing less.
- “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” –Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Christian Inspirational Quotes for Difficult Times
A timely inspirational quotes or words of inspiration can mean the difference when they are faced with difficult endeavor in life. Reach out now and encourage someone. Let them know that it is nothing new and encourage them to continue with their lives. Assure them that there are better days ahead. These christian inspirational quotes are perfect to console them during difficult times.
- When you understand that life is a test, you realize that nothing is insignificant in your life. – Rick Warren
- We all have our days where we feel we can’t survive…
Sometimes dreams are shattered…
Friendship may fall apart…
We may even lose people we love…
But God will always be there…to guide us through even the toughest of time.
Never lose faith, hold on to hope and Trust God.
- When we put God first, all things will fall on their proper place.
- As you breathe right now, other person takes his/her last…
So appreciate your life. Stop complaining what you ain’t got and start loving what you have.
- Unless you learn to face your own shadow, you will continue to see them on others. Because the world outside you is only a reflection of the world inside of you.
- Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how your planned, but just how it’s meant to be.
- “Whatever makes men good Christians; makes them good citizens.” ~ Daniel Webster
- When I fall in love again, I wanna fall for someone who will me feel that GOD is his number ONE, and I’m his ONLY one.
- How will you know if a person truly loves you? It is when he/she brings you.. CLOSER to GOD..
- Always remember that God only makes happy endings… If it’s not happy, then it’s not yet the end.. Live by love and hope. There is always something to look forward to…
- A man asked a boy… Boy, i will give you a gold coin if you know where God is.
A boy answered. Sir, i will give you 2 gold coins if you can state a place where He isn’t there.
- Let’s remember to thank God for everything!
Let’s thank Him for all His YES that have truly warmed our hearts;
For all His NO that have taught us to trust His heart;
For all of His WAIT that remind us He is in control & He means the best for us.
Thanks LORD for everything..
- I asked Jesus … How much do you love me And Jesus said … This much. Then He stretched out His arms and died.
Religious Christian Inspirational Quotes for Strength
We are all in different seasons of our lives, some in the winter season where all is cold and dark, other are celebrating spring where things have been renewed, some are in summer when everything is just perfect and yet others are going through autumn when the warmth is fading and they are entering into windy times. During the rough season, when everything seems dark and difficult, it’s important to reach our to your friends and family and encourage them. Here are some good religious inspirational quotes for strength to give them hope and encouragement in life.
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado
- “You weren’t made to fit in. You were born to stand out!” – Jim Caviezel
- “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
- “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” –Lysa Terkeurst
- “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one” –A.W.Tozer
- “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” –Elisabeth Elliot
- “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” –Chuck Swindoll
Godly Inspirational Christian Quotes
Many people these days are turning away from religion. So if you are religious, or know someone who is, it may be hard to find the most appropriate thing to say. Or perhaps your friend or family member has a different way of worshiping than you do. There are so many broad views on life. Knowing someone who walks a different path is mind opening. So if you find yourself lost of words, godly inspirational christian quotes may come to the rescue. Here are some good and inspiring godly christian quotes that you can use.
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. – Augustine
- “Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was once foolishness to us—a crucified God—must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world.” – John Piper
- “Save your money, buy only what you need, give generously, and, most important, prepare yourself for God’s inheritance.” – Phil Robertson
- “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.” –Tony Evans
- “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” –Corrie ten Boom
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
- “He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain.” –Randy Alcorn
- “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” –Alistair Begg
- “Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.”- Corrie Ten Boom
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Ten Boom
Best Christian Inspirational Quotes
Need more Christian inspirational quotes? Worry not. We got more for you. Scroll down to get the best inspiring quotes that will encourage someone especially in the time of loss, sadness and grievance.
- “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do that which we think we cannot.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” –Helen Keller
- “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” –Matt Chandler
- “Continuous effort — not strength nor intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.” –Winston Churchill
- “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.” – Mother Teresa
- “Take the limits off of yourself. You will never rise higher than your thinking. Create a great vision for your life.” – Joel Osteen
- “Whatever makes men good Christians; makes them good citizens.” – Daniel Webster
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character. In fact, he depends more on circumstances to make us like Jesus than he depends on our reading the Bible. – Rick Warren
Christian Inspirational Quotes about Life
- “If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!” – D.L. Moody
- “I used to ask God to help me. Then I asked if I might help Him. I ended up by asking God to do His work though me.” – Hudson Taylor
- “Never lose an opportunity for seeing anything that is beautiful; For beauty is God’s handwriting–a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, And thank God for it as a cup of His blessing.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We may speak about a place where there are no tears, no death, no fear, no night; but those are just the benefits of heaven. The beauty of heaven is seeing God.” ― Max Lucado
- “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one” ― A.W.Tozer
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Beware in your prayers, above everything else, of limiting God, not only by unbelief, but by fancying that you know what He can do. – Andrew Murray
- One act of obedience is better than one hundred sermons. – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. – C.S. Lewis
Inspirational Christian Quotes from Bible
The Bible is the most important book of the Christian world. It contains the history of the Christian faith and its commandments and teachings. The Bible is our standard in living a life that pleases God. It is our handbook and our guide so that we will be able to truly understand what it is to follow Christ. So, it’s not surprising that you can find a lot inspirational quotes from the bible. Here are some of the best and most notable Christian inspirational quotes from bible.
- Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations. – Deuteronomy 7:9
- If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to our children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! ~ Matthew 7:11
- The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. – John 10:10
- “In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.” ~ 1 John 4:10-12
- “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” ~ The Holy, Mark 9:23 (KJV)
- “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” –Romans 8:38-39
- “And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” ~ Luke 11:9-10 (KJV)
- “My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” ~ The Holy Bible, Philippians 4:19
- “And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.” ~ The Holy Bible, Philippians 1:6
- “The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.” –Zephaniah 3:17
Finally, Christian inspirational quotes can not just give someone a motivation and encouragement to go on with his/her life. Sharing these words of inspiration may also express your thoughts to your recipient. Knowing that there’s someone who’s taking their time to give them comfort during difficult time is inspiring. We hope that these Inspirational christian quotes may help you relieve your worry, grief and anxiety. Have a great day!