Beauty is referred to something that is pleasing to the mind but not limited to what the eyes can see. Things can be appreciated and called beautiful even by just hearing them and feeling or other sense of manifestation. But some people would only believe it is beautiful when it is satisfactory to their sight.
The beauty of something or someone relies on the person looking at it. That’s why it is said, we all have our own taste and opinion about something for “beauty lies in the eye of the beholder” so everyone shall be entitled for that. Nobody can say which of these contradicting characteristics is more beautiful- fat or thin, black or white, tall or short.
There is no precise standard for beauty but time to time it varies. In History books it is said that before, huge or fat are considered more beautiful than the skinny ones. That’s one reason why Mona Lisa was the subject Leonardo da Vinci’s famous painting, she was chubby and wasn’t skinny. Other painters had lots of paintings of chubby women too, even showing these women on naked portraits.
Nowadays, both men and women are very conscious about physical look. Beauty products are everywhere! From whitening to slimming products and worst, even procedures just to change one’s look is rapidly growing each day. Some people use or undergo such changes because they either don’t like how they look like or because they want to look like others (celebrities).
Beauty can be worked out but remember, physical look won’t make you completely beautiful. As you work out for what the eyes could see, remember to also work out for what their hearts can feel. Being a good person would make you beautiful even when people are not looking at you. They would feel it deep in their hearts.
Now here are some “Beauty Quotes” to remind everyone we are all unique. We don’t need to be like others and same as others need not to be us. Beauty can be evident even in our own little ways. Be-YOU-tiful!
Beauty Quotes and Sayings with Image
1.Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.-Anne Frank
2.It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.-Leo Tolstoy
3.Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.-Marcus Aurelius
4.Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.-Dorothy Parker
5.There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.-Edgar Allan Poe
6.Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.-Confucius
7.Beauty might bring happiness but happiness always bring beauty.
8.Beauty is not flawless; It shines even through your flaws.
9.No beauty shines brighter than that of good heart.
10.Beauty is the illumination of your soul.-John O’Donohue
11.There is beauty in simplicity.
12.Real beauty is to be true to oneself.-Laetitia Casta
13.Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.-John Ray
14.Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.-Coco Chanel
15.Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
16.Don’t be fooled by outside beauty. The real beauty is on the inside.
17.Beauty gets attention, personality gets the heart.
18.To create art with all the passion in one’s soul is to live art with all the beauty in one’s heart.-Aberjhani
19.There is beauty everywhere; even in the dark, there is light, and that is the rarest kind of all.-Catherine Doyle
20.Proportion is the heart of beauty.-Ken Follet
21.Beauty without expression is boring.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
22.Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that’s its beauty.
23.The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
24.All the diversity, all the charm, and all the beauty of life are made up of light and shade.-Leo Tolstoy
25.Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.-Kate Angell
26.Strangeness is a necessary ingredient in beauty.-Charles Baudelaire
27.Beauty surrounds us.-Rumi
28.The power of finding beauty in the humblest things make home happy and life lovely.-Louisa May Alcott
29.Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.-Rumi
30.Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
31.Wisdom is the abstract of the past, but beauty is the promise of the future.-Oliver Wendell Holmes
32.Beauty is the shadow of God on the universe.-Gabriela Mistral
33.Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.-Franz Kafka
34.Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.–Sophia Loren
35.I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.-Anne Frank
36.Until you yourself believe its true, you will never find the beauty that lies in you.
37.Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.-Khalil Gibran
38.Beauty is but a lease from nature.-Edward Counsel
39.Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye.–William Shakespeare
40.Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.-George W. Russell
41.Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.-Kahlil Gibran
42.We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting.-Kahlil Gibran
43.In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.-Christopher Morley
44.Beauty always promises, but never gives anything.-Simone Weil
45.I don’t like standard beauty – there is no beauty without strangeness. – Karl Lagerfeld
46.Beauty, more than bitterness, makes the heart break.-Sara Teasdale
47.Beauty and folly are generally companions.-Baltasar Gracian
48.I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape. – Scarlett Johansson
49.That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful.-Ninon de L’Enclos
50.A thing of beauty is a joy for ever.-John Keats
Short Beauty Quotes for Her
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller
- A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
- Look at the stars. See their beauty. And in that beauty, see yourself.-Draya Mooney
- Only a mind free of impediment is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset.-Oliver Bowden
- Beauty was not simply something to behold; it was something one could do.-Toni Morrison
- There’s nothing more inspiring than the complexity and beauty of the human heart.-Cynthia Hand
- There is beauty in the world, though it’s harsher than we expect it to be.-Michael Cunningham
- Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.-Rachel Carson
- Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied.-Amit Ray
Beauty Quotes and Sayings
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. – Audrey Hepburn
- Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand.-Khalil Gibran
- Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.-Markus Zusak
- Where Beauty was, nothing ever ran quite straight, which, no doubt, was why so many people looked on it as immoral.-John Galsworthy
- Judge nothing by the appearance. The more beautiful the serpent, the more fatal its sting.-William Scott Downey
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- Beauty is certainly a soft, smooth, slippery thing, and therefore of a nature which easily slips in and permeates our souls. – Plato, Lysis
- Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.-Rabindranath Tagore
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.-Martin Buxbaum
Quotes about Beauty
- Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God’s handwriting – a wayside sacrament.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beauty – in projection and perceiving – is 99.9% attitude.-
- Beauty? To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to.-Pablo Picasso
- No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly.-Oscar Wilde
- People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.-Carl Sagan
- Sometimes there is such beauty in awkwardness.-Ruta Sepetys