Quotes about Faith
Let’s face the fact: Bad days happen. Despite how strong-willed we are, life will throw a curveball causing us to crumble into dust; well, not literally, but close. As determined as we may feel one day, we may feel depressed and alone the next. We don’t say this to elicit fear; we say it because it’s the fact of life.
Sure, there’re challenging decisions to make, depression, and perhaps sleepless nights and sleepy days along the way, but as long as your heart beats, you stand a chance. It’s in the hard times when our faith and hope are needed the most. So, NEVER EVER UNFRIEND FAITH in your life because, without this friend, no one can throw their hands up in the air and yell out joy at the thrill of this roller-coaster life.
To pump up your faith, we’ve compiled some of the awesome quotes about faith ever. This list has different categories, including, but not limited to, spiritual, inspirational, and funny faith quotes.
And yes, share your favorite quotes in the comments; we’d love to know the reasons, too!
Faith Quotes with Images
- Faith is the light that guides you through the darkness.
- Faith isn’t faith until it’s all you’re holding on to.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. – Saint Augustine
- Faith is all about believing. You don’t know how it will happen. But you know it will.
- Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
- Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.
- Stand in faith even when you’re having the hardest time of your life.
- Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is still dark. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right. – Max Lucado
- Never let your fear decide your future.
- I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors. – Joel Osteen
- Faith is knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof. – Kahlil Gibran
- Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. – Helen Keller
- Faith does not believe that God can, it knows that God will.
- I will walk by faith even when I cannot see.
- When you have faith in yourself you don’t need others to believe in you.
- Faith is the radar that sees through the fog. – Corrie Ten Boom
- Faith is unquestioning belief. – Ronald Hapfer
- Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.
- Your faith can move mountains and your doubt can create them.
- Faith in God includes. Faith in his timing. – Habakkuk 2:3
- Sometimes God doesn’t change your situation because he’s trying to change your heart.
- Faith is not knowing what the future holds, but knowing who holds the future.
- Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. – Romans 12:12
- Worry looks around. Regret looks back. Faith looks forward.
- Faith is like Wi-Fi, it’s invisible but it has the power to connect you to what you need.
- Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.
- Faith activates God, fear activates the enemy. – Joel Osteen
- Faith isn’t a feeling. It’s a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain. – Dave Willis
- Challenges will come to you but as you trust in God they will strengthen your faith. – Neil A. Andersen
- Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hope makes all things work.
- To trust God in the light is nothing, but trust him in the dark that is faith. – C. H. Spurgeon
- Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. – Voltaire
- Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I made it through. – Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- Show God your faith and he will show you his faith fullness.
- None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward, because we trust, because we have faith. – Paulo Coelho
- Do not be afraid; our fate cannot be taken from us; it is a gift. – Dante Alighieri Inferno
- There are only two ways to live. One is as though nothing is miracle. The other is as if everything is. – Albert Einstein
- Fear ends where faith begins. – Georgio A. Dano
- Without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things are possible. –Sir William Osler
- Wash your face every morning in a bath of praise. – Sufi Aphorism
- Faith allows things to happen. It is the power that comes from fearless heart. And when a fearless heart believes, miracles happen.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It’s a simply taking God at His word and taking the next step. – Joni Erickson Tada
- If you believe it will happen.
- The entire world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust. – Peter Pan
- Faith upholds a Christian under all trials. – John Newton
- Faith can move mountains, but don’t be surprised if God hands you a shovel.
More Quotes about Faith
- God is called the author and finisher of our faith. He’s not only given you grace to start, He’s given you grace to finish. – Joel Osteen
- A faith that hasn’t been tested can’t be trusted. – Adrian Roger
- My job is to take care of the possible and trust god with the impossible.
- Have faith, knowing tomorrow will hold the blessing of God. – Robert Schuller Jr.
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. – J. R. R. Tolkien
- Your faith, your love, your beauty, your truth is a hundred times more powerful than doubt. Faith is like the sun, doubt is like a cloud. Yes, there are some cloudy days and let them be there. The sun will eventually shine.
- To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. – St. Thomas Aquinas
- God often uses our deepest pain, as the launching pad of our greatest calling.
- Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God.
- Without faith, hope and trust, there is no promise for future, and without a promising future, life has no direction, no meaning and no justification. – Adlin Si