Quotes about Life being Hard
Ever wondered why life prefers lemon to mango or apple? Because life has its mysterious ways! Whenever it gives you a lemon, you make lemonade; but what if it becomes a routine? We know you’re going to do your best to face it, but sometimes it gets really annoying. So annoying, that you might think that’s the end of the game. Trust us, you’re not alone; many of us have so been there already – welcome to the club!
If you’re thinking of giving up, let us remind you: life doesn’t play by the rules. Life kicks in the teeth when you think it can’t be harder anymore. But that’s when we have to motivate ourselves to change the situation around – make lemonade, lemon garnish or bake a lemon cake. Just transform it!
If you’re looking for a little pick me up, turn to this collection of best uplifting quotes. We’re sure that these great words of wisdom will hack your soul to become tougher and more motivated.
Quotes about Life being Hard with Picture
- Behind my smile, there’s a story you would never understands.
- Life is so ironic, it takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
- Smiling doesn’t necessarily mean you’re happy, sometimes it just means you’re strong.
- You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it. – Les Brown
- Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart.
- Crying isn’t a sign of weakness. Its sign of having tried too hard to be strong for too long.
- You never know how strong you are. Until being strong is the only choice you have.
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. – William James
- Life is hard, but we make it much harder. – Ryan Holiday
- Sometimes life is hard, but you got to be strong and keep moving on. Don’t let anything hold you back from what you want.
- Life is hard, but God is good. Try not to confuse the two. – Anne F. Beiler
- Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. – Kristin
- Hard times feel like the world has given up on us, but don’t ever give up on the world.
- Your past is just a story, and once you realize this, it has no power over you. – Chuck Palahniuk
- Hold on, pain ends.
- Stop over thinking. You can’t control everything, just let it be. – Kushandwizdom
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.
- When I hear somebody sigh, life is hard, “I am always tempted to ask, compared to what? – Sydney J. Harris
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t. – Thomas Edison
- Life is hard? True but let’s love it anyhow, though it breaks every bone in our bodies. – Edward Abbey
- Strong people know how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say I’m ok with a smile.
- Sometimes life is too hard to be alone and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
- If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. – Louis D. Brandeis
- We are never defeated unless we give up on God. – Ronald Reagan
- You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life. – Ronald Reagan
- Life may seem hard but God is just testing your faith remain diligent and He shall reveal what your heart desires.
- One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.
- If you feel like quitting think about why you started.
- Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer
- Life is hard but you can get through it.
- The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you’re okay.
- Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you’re okay.
- Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. – Bruce Lee
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Life is hard enough without someone walking into your life on purpose and making it worse. – Pauley Perrette
- I can’t tell you why things are so hard. But they are. So maybe we should just try to be okay with that.
- It is never too late to be who you might have been. – George Elliot
- Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. – Iain Duncan Smith
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. – Rita Mero
- I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.
- If you will be hard on yourself, life will be easy on you. But if you insist upon being easy on yourself, life is going to be very hard on you. – Zig Ziglar
- Life is hard. After all, it kills you. – Katherine Hepburn
- I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed. But you know what? I’ll put on a smile and move on. It will hurt, but I will survive.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- Acting like nothings bothering you when you’re about to burst out of tears.
- Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. – Mario Fernandez
- Nothing good comes cheaply so we shouldn’t be surprised when we meet the hard while going for the best. Hard times are not quit times. – Terry Mark
More Quotes about Life being Hard
- It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when you think it’s everything you want.
- An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. S
- o just focus, and keep aiming.
- I’ll tell you something about though times. They just about kill you, but if you decide to keep working. g at them, you’ll find your way through. – Joan Bauer