So you are here for quotes on hope. I promise you to have some very special quotes from famous people of past. These are really great text to get inspiration about life. This thing is really practical and said from practical thing. So, quotes on hope would be really good matter to ride your life through better way.
Quotes on hope will be very good thing for hopeless people. These people are really frustrated and need inspiration and guide. Quotes on hope can be use for them to fix their great problem.
These quotes on hope can be used for text SMS and facebook status.
Hope Quotes with Image for Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook
1.Where there’s life, there’s hope.
2.Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone.-Shah Rukh Khan
3.Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
4.Hope springs eternal.-Alexander Pope
5.It’s all about hope, kindness and a connection with one another.-Elizabeth Taylor
6.Never lose hope, and if you can, find the courage to love again.-Danielle Steele
7.To live without hope is to cease to live.-Fyodor Dostoevsky
8.Nothing should be out of the reach of hope. Life is a hope.-Oscar Wilde
9.It takes courage to choose hope over fear.-Mark Zuckerberg
10.Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.-Desmond Tutu
11.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best thing, and no good thing ever dies.
12.Don’t lose hope. Everything happens for a reason. You never know what tomorrow may bring.
13.A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.
14.Having hope will give you courage.
15.Hope is the beacon which points to prosperity.-Eward Counsel
16.Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.-Janine di Giovanni
17.When everything else fails, there is only a single rope you can hold on to, that is hope.
18.Hope anchors soul.
19.Hope, but never expect. Look forward, but never wait.
20.May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.-Nelson Mandela
21.Hope is the dream of a walking man.
22.Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
23.Hope is the last thing ever lost.-Italian Proverb
24.And sometimes against all odds, against all logic, we still hope.
25.If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
26.All human wisdom is summed up in two words: wait and hope.
27.Pain is real. But so is hope.
28.Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man.-Victor Hugo
29.Hope rises like a phoenix from the ashes of shattered dreams.
31.Where there is hope, there is faith. Where there is faith, miracles happen.
32.Hope is the little voice you hear whisper, “Maybe”, when it seems the entire world is shouting “No!”.
33.There is always hope.
34.A strong mind always hopes, and has always cause to hope.-Thomas Carlyle
35.Where there is no vision, there is no hope.-George Washington Carver
36.Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.-Hellen Keller
37.No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.-George Chakiris
38.There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.-Bernard Williams
39.Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.-Samuel Smiles
40.We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
41.Where there is no hope in the future, there is no power in the present.-John Maxwell
42.Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.-Christopher Reeve
43.Hope is passion for what is possible.-Soren Kierkegaard
44.Of all ills that one endures, hope is a cheap and universal cure.-Abraham Cowley
45.Hope is medicine for a soul that’s sick and tired.
46.You’ve gotta have hope. Without hope life is meaningless.
47.What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life.-Emil Brunner
48.Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.-Robert H. Schuller
49.Hope is one of the principal springs that keep mankind in motion.-Eric Swensson
50.Without Christ there is no hope.-Charles Spurgeon
One-line Hope Quotes and Sayings
- If it were not for hope, the heart would break.
- Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them.-Vincent McNabb
- Hope is the only universal liar who never loses his reputation for veracity.-Robert G. Ingersoll
- Hope is outreaching with expectancy of good. It is a characteristic of all living beings.-Julie Donner Andersen
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.-Hellen Keller
- They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.-Tom Bodett
- Hope is the companion of power, and the mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the goft of miracles.-Samuel Smiles
- Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if youjust show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come.-Anne Lamott
- We always kept in our hearts the most noble, beautiful feeling that sets human being apart: hope.-Manuel Loureiro
- Hope is sweet-minded and sweet-eyed. It draws pictures; it weaves fancies; it fills the future with delight.
- As long as we have hope, we have direction, the energy to move, and the map to move by.-Hong Kong Proverb
Quotes about Hope and Strength
- Hope is tenacious. It goes on living and working when science has dealt it what should be its deathblow.-Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning.-Barbara Kingsolver
- Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops at all.-Emily Dickinson
- Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.-Vaclac Havel
- There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.-O. S. Marden
- Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.-Lin Yutang
- Hope itself is like a star- not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity.-Charles H. Spurgeon
- When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.-Pittacus Lore
- She wondered that hope was so much harder then despair-Patricia Briggs
- A man devoid of hope and conscious of being so has ceased to belong to the future.-Albert Camus
More Hope Quotes and Sayings
- Sometimes when you least expect it, the tables turn and that scary feeling that has taken hold of you for so long somehow turns into hope.-David Archuleta
- While the heart beats, hope lingers.-Alison Croggon
- Nothing is hopeless; we must hope for everything.-Madeleine L’Engle
- Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate.-G. K. Chesterton
- To be running breathlessly, but not yet arrived, is itself delightful, a suspended moment of living hope.-Anne Carson
- If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.-Martin Luther King Jr.
- Tell me there is still good in the world. Tell me there is still hope for all of us.-Marie Lu
- I am heartbroken, but I have been heartbroken before, and this might be the best for which I can hope.-Lemony Snicket
- There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.-John Green
- Sometimes it’s easy to lose faith in people. And sometimes one act of kindness is all it takes to give you hope again.-Randa Abdel-Fattah