For Rest in Peace Messages and wordings, you’ve come at the right place. We have here a collection of RIP messages that you can use to express your feelings and sentiments. When our loved ones leave us forever, it is a heartbreaking moment. Though we know that they will never come back, we wish that they were still with us. While death cannot be overcome, what we can do is wish the people who left a peaceful afterlife.However, we are sometimes so shaken by the sad events that it is hard to gather up our voice and say what we feel.
Here are some rest in peace messages that will help you to express your love and respect:
Rest in Peace Messages
- We are never ready to say goodbye forever even though we know it is a part of life. This day our hearts are heavy for losing someone so special, but as we mourn your death, we also celebrate your life. Rest in peace.
- It always seems like we have all the time in the world, only to realize how fleeting it really is. I wish we had more time to do and say the things we saved for later which along with you is gone forever. I promise to keep you alive in my memories. You were more than a sister, Rest in peace.
- You have left a void no one can fill. They are not many in the world like you and today the earth mourns the loss of an angel. May you rest in peace.
- Even in death you are still loved and forever will be. You have touched the hearts of so many who owe you a lifetime of gratitude. We are not saying goodbye forever but goodbye for now. I pray you find peace and rest wherever you are.
- As tears flow from our eyes with hearts heavy with the weight of losing you, we will also celebrate your life because you have taught us the true meaning of living. Rest in peace my dear.
- You were and are still an inspiration to all, with a heart that radiated love and warmth through all our lives. You will truly be missed and forever remembered.
- Nothing breaks our hearts more than having a world that no longer has you in it. You weren’t one in a million but just you and it was an honor to have shared this life with you. Rest in peace our dearest.
RIP Messages for Friends and Relatives
- You have been our greatest source of inspiration and courage. Deep in our hearts we will always keep your image.
- God has now a precious and loving friend, the one we have lost. Your company will even regale angels of death and make them smile.
- Why is it that you have to go, why is life so cruel? I wish you could stay with us forever.
- There is nothing that is invincible for a soul as spirited as you… yet you bowed down to death to honour God and his will. Rest in peace.
- Here lies a man who never rested till he did a good deed every day. His kind and sweet memories will with us always stay.
- There are some who rule this land and think themselves to be kings. You ruled the hearts of people around you and will do so in the paradise too.
- Something which we cannot control is called fate, before it bows the poor and the great. Today it may have snatched you from us, but for you we shall still wait.
- As we lay you to rest, we know that you have gone to a better world, and pray that you may get peace, love and greatness there. May angels watch over you!
- The body is but an outer covering for the soul. The reality is the soul which never dies, but just changes form. So, we know that in some way, you will always be there around us.
- Roses are red, skies are blue, you can leave us, but we will not forget you.
RIP Messages for Spouse or Lover
- As you go away, along with you goes a part of me…but I am happy that now you are free.
- If there is any place between heaven and earth where I can meet you, do lead me to that place… or sometimes come in my dreams to show me the path of life.
- Without you by my side, I will never be complete; alas, with death I could not compete. But you will always be my better half; your memories will always be fresh and sweet.
- I shall not shed tears, since you hated to see my cry. But to God I shall ask how could he, and why.
- You have all your duties fulfilled, in your heart there was no guilt. So you shall forever stay at ease and in the heavens above, rest in peace.
- You spread happiness for all the years when you were here on this mortal land. Now it is God’s turn to give you all the happiness in return as you go holding his hand.
- On the sands of time, you have left your footprints with glory. Everyone will know your name and shall recall your story.
RIP Messages for Teachers, Mentors
Could I not, for one moment, see your sweet smile again?
How will I live and bear this excruciating pain?
Answer me as you leave my dearest…forever my tears shall rain.
- We fought and made up many times…each time you came back to me.
But this time I feel, no matter how much I try, you will never be back in my arms again.
- I know that you have left the earth, and my heart is heavy with pain.
But I also know that we shall be united one day in heavens above. So wait for me my dearest.
- It is hard to believe that you are not here amongst us.
Your youth and liveliness will be missed as much your undying support for friends.
- You took the hurt and the sorrows away wherever you went.
Today, as you leave, you are taking a piece of our lives along with you.
Life will never be complete without you.
- It is true that God also needs good people to manage his work in heaven.
Otherwise why would He have called you all of a sudden?
He must have known that you are such a great person and can handle any situation.
Rest in peace.
May His Soul Rest In Peace Message
You always kept your promises…never ever broke them.
You promised that you will be always be there for me.
So I trust that you are watching me from somewhere above,
and will guide me whenever I am lost.
- Nowadays, I watch the night sky with hope to see you somewhere.
They say that good people, when they die, turn into stars.
I know you are twinkling brightly with all your might,
and that I will find you someday. Love you always.
- You taught me everything I can remember, gave me a meaningful life.
Now, that you are gone, I will live with your ideals and never let you down.
- We shall rejoice for you, as you are in a better place, a place you always dreamt of.
But we shall also mourn for those whom you have left behind. Rest in peace.
- I’m sure my prayers will be answered often now,
as you are so close to God and will tell him all I say to you.
Ask God to give us strength to live without you.
- All that you have created will always remind us of your genius…
we will try to follow your footsteps and your principles.
With honour and respect you shall rest.
- Loss cannot be expressed in words, it can only be felt.
So I shall remember you in silence.
- I bid adieu to you today.
What an exit you made…silently, all of a sudden, without giving life a chance to trouble you with pain or remorse.
Your final act shall always be remembered. Rest in peace with the angels above.
Rest in Peace Messages for Dad or Mom
- Today the world mourns the departure of a legend who has left behind shoes no one can fill. It will be very difficult to live without you. We pray you find peace wherever you are.
- You left us too soon and we wish you’d stayed with us a little longer, we hope we meet again someday to say and do the things we couldn’t, That’s why we say bye for now.
- Life has shown us again its hurtful side by taking you away from us when we didn’t see it coming. There’s no way to make up for time lost and now gone but I hope wherever you are, you know that you are truly loved and we hope you find peace and Joy.
- We always thought we would have you and losing you has reminded us of the cruelty of reality. A world without you is unimaginable yet we are now forced to face it. Sleep now our dearest and pay your pains be gone forever.
- This is one of those moments I wish rebirth was possible because I wish more than anything to know and meet you again because one lifetime with you is simply not enough. Sleep in peace and rest now our dearest.
- Your smile was the brightest and your laughter the warmest. We have truly experienced the death of a star because along with you left the radiance that had profoundly filled our lives. You remain alive in our hearts and we will miss you deeply.
RIP Messages for Grandma or Grandpa
- It’s funny how life works, you remain the strongest person we know, weathering everything life threw at you with such bravery you almost seemed invincible. You have touched the lives of countless lives and today you leave a void in our hearts no one can fill. Rest in peace our hero.
- Not many people can accomplish in 3 lifetimes what you did in one lifetime. You are indeed a legend and we will try our best to uphold your legacy. Rest in peace.
- Not many have a chance to meet their heroes. I was lucky to have known mine and for that I am truly grateful, I only hope to do the best I can to make you proud. Sleep in peace my hero.
- You may be gone for now but I have hope we will meet again. In a world where darkness and pain will be no more. You have closed your eyes to rest and I pray for your peace.
- Our God has called you home, if only we were forewarned so we would have made the most of the time we had and tell you how much you made our lives better. A world without you is a reality we are not ready to face. Rest in peace.
- You will always be remembered no matter what. Your presence, love and kindness will forever be with us. Rest for now until we meet again.
- You are irreplaceable and treasured in our hearts forever. To say we will miss you does no justice for what we feel, no amount of tears can express the pain we feel in losing you but then again thank you for the honor of sharing a lifetime with you. Rest in peace.
Good Rest in Peace Messages
- You lived your life as a living embodiment of love. You changed our lives. If only we had more time to give back some of the love you selflessly shared. Rest in peace.
- You may be gone for now but you live forever in our memories and in our hearts, because you have given us a lifetime of memories filled with laughter, joy and happiness. Thank you so much for who you were, we love you and we wish you a peaceful sleep.
- I would give anything to have you back because life without you is unbearable. Since I can’t bring you back, I only hope that wherever you are happy and at peace. I love you.
- Some have life but are not truly living, but you ceased every opportunity to live your life to the fullest. Even in death you still inspire us to take each moment and make the most of it. Rest now and sleep in peace.
- I keep wishing this is a dream and I’ll open my eyes and see you walk through the door. Wherever you are may you find peace and all your pains gone forever, and I hope that someday we meet again and I get a chance to tell you how grateful I am to have shared a lifetime with an angel.
RIP Messages Quotes
- Goodbye for now dearest, I believe more than ever that someday I will see you again and never let you go. Sleep well and sweet dreams.
- You lived a life inspiring to all, you were a great friend and taught us how to love, it will be hard living up to you but as we mourn you today we also celebrate you. Rest in peace.
- Our hearts go out to you and your family. Death is a part of life that we dread but can’t avoid. In this time of grief we hope you find comfort.
- May you find strength in this trying time and solace as you mourn your loss. Our condolences.
- As you close your eyes in rest may all your pain and troubles be lost forever. May you find paradise and a world of eternal beauty. Your lost will forever be felt. Adieu.